• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody looking to board the hype train and buy all the 3s, i could use some black laces. Just sayin.

So what u guys are saying is to buy as many 3s as you can before prices start going up on eBay?
got to be kidding me. people can't live without 3s for a few months?? I'm 99% sure they announced this because the 3 is going to be the FIRST release of Spring 2015.
nerd.gif

got to be kidding me. people can't live without 3s for a few months?? I'm 99% sure they announced this because the 3 is going to be the FIRST release of Spring 2015.
nerd.gif
Exactly …. it's a set up for Three's to drop the remastered way… Like Premium Leathers Dyed Teal n Chit

JB is always good to screw up some classic Kicks trying to make a Hybrid out Old Parts...

Big Dummies!

Have to go old school and fire red 3's not even close
Reads like this to me: OG colorway or 2014 colorway?  If I had to pick one, it would be the fire red 3s.  They have more meaning to me since I wanted them way back when I was a little sneakerhead that had to ask mom and dad if I could get them.  They always said no LOL

fire red 3s are the only 3s I own atm and very likely the only 3 i'll ever own. That may change if they "remaster" the ele print but i'll still likely pass due to price
tired.gif

Fire Reds Are Classic at the Least… 

The Infrareds are Sweet too.. Especially w/ the Black Lace Swap…And they Fairly Resemble WC 88's, But I'm not sure if that's a Good Thing or Not.

For I Love some WC 88 3's

Last edited:
MJ kicked alot of *** in those FR 3s back in the day. I'd pick them over infrared23 based solely on the fact it's an OG colorway. Not a big fan of blacked out eprint. Infrared23 3s are still a good lookin shoe, i rock mine a good bit. Need to buy me a pair of FR3s while they're still on the market for around $200-225 cause they're gonna go up just like the TB3, BC3, and both WC3s, especially now with JB "claiming" they're putting them in the vault.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom