• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soo your asking if its ok to wear a pair of already used "beaters" in the snow???  cmon bruh.. you purchased them to rock soo do what you want wit them.. 
I got these shoes barely worn on ebay, but my intention is to use em as beaters. Just wondering if I need to worry about salt or snow. I'd like for them to last two seasons if possible.

yep, way to quiet for these
Most ppl already have them.   Just thought I would see a little more action on this thread.  You know since JB isn't producing anymore 3's for awhile.  Would think ppl would double up on these

I copped on release day but...

I can't even get the page to load, so I wouldn't necessarily use this thread as an indication of if these shoes are wanted or not ....that's silly people.

couldn't get my size, 10.5, 11 and 14 are the only ones left.  Got the splash page and items always removed from cart during checkout. Maybe next time.

went to check out page but splash then oos. wasted my time.. never works for me online
i didnt cop but i played around with the pages to see how stuff was moving. there was a good 2-3 minutes before any sizes went oos or any splash pages. if you wanted these, they were extremely coppable. be faster.

Last edited:
Welp I overslept. Hopefully people who wanted them was able to cop. Saw these on feet the other day, they look so nice

i didnt cop but i played around with the pages to see how stuff was moving. there was a good 2-3 minutes before any sizes went oos or any splash pages. if you wanted these, they were extremely coppable. be faster.
not to be the "i told you so" guy... because i hate that.

Back
Top Bottom