• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Infrareds with the black lace swap look better to me than the Fire Reds, but b/c they are OG, they will always get the nod in a poll.

Im also not a fan of black elephant print or that particular shade of red, so looks wise the Infrared with black lace swap is fresher.

Last edited:
once again, JB got the laces right on these. black looks bad. there is too much black on these as it is imo.

Last edited:
black laces are a must for these, i'll have some black/white laces incoming, i'll try a "twist" and post the result 
wink.gif

still waitin for the shipment, i start feeling something went wrong... let's wait till end of the week then ask seller! 

Def a new favorite of mine.
I walked in to HoH 2 days after release day looking for another shoe & these were sitting in a glass case. Glad I asked about them. Even got to try them on for a change. I'm going to TRY and put them away until next summer... I know I don't need it but I think I want another pair for the long hall.

View media item 1199242
Edit: Oh, I've worn these around 15 times and the paint is holding up. Creasing looks like the first day I wore them. Not bad looking

Last edited:
Def a new favorite of mine.
I walked in to HoH 2 days after release day looking for another shoe & these were sitting in a glass case. Glad I asked about them. Even got to try them on for a change. I'm going to TRY and put them away until next summer... I know I don't need it but I think I want another pair for the long hall.

Edit: Oh, I've worn these around 15 times and the paint is holding up. Creasing looks like the first day I wore them. Not bad looking
white laces tho? jk both black and white are nice

Hope this is ok to post here, I got a nice used pair of this shoe recently. I plan on using it as a beater during the winter season (I live in the northeast).

Should I be ok wearing them around if there's salt on the sidwalks and snow in general? I don't clean my shoes, but if I need to clean off the salt I will do that.

Thanks NT!

Hope this is ok to post here, I got a nice used pair of this shoe recently. I plan on using it as a beater during the winter season (I live in the northeast).

Should I be ok wearing them around if there's salt on the sidwalks and snow in general? I don't clean my shoes, but if I need to clean off the salt I will do that.

Thanks NT!
soo your asking if its ok to wear a pair of already used "beaters" in the snow???  cmon bruh.. you purchased them to rock soo do what you want wit them.. 

Back
Top Bottom