Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Theyre 185 on the box. Same issues people are having in the Infrared VI thread. Nike has em at 170
They starting the $15 hike now, so when the remastering ones come out, they can add another $15 and make it an even $200.  There is no way they gonna give us these regular jordan quality shoes for $185, then turn around and give us the better quality ones for the same price.

The way i see it no news is good news, if ppl are so worried just call nike and ask about the price snafu

Last edited:
Its w/e honestly $15 aint gonna break me of they fix their mistake. If they dont its their bad.

Just like in a store if they got it labeled wrong ima damn sure n try n get it for that price. Cashier hands me back and extra dollar or 2 in change ima keep it moving that their bad

Nike did this with the Jeter I release, started 140 then to 160. They know either price they will sell out, at the end of the day nike is a business too and they know how to quench all the thirst out there. Pretty soon J's will be $200 retail not a surprise after seeing the price on lebrons kicks

Can't believe people are lining up for these. Goes to show any JB release will automatically sell out. These are trash and the materials look garbage. They couldn't even keep the OG tongue on them atleast! And they are charging 185 for these? I'm sorry but thats just a damn joke.

Learn your history. These Grey toes are more og than the ones you're talking about.

Okay we all knew these were gone be easy to get, everybody and their momma got them, I literally see whole families with pairs on facebook hahaha, glad i didn't want them because they were nothin like the OG release... the only surprise was the 170 price point...

Okay we all knew these were gone be easy to get, everybody and their momma got them, I literally see whole families with pairs on facebook hahaha, glad i didn't want them because they were nothin like the OG release... the only surprise was the 170 price point...

Learn your history. These were the og samples from 97.

Then you didn't want these for the wrong reason bruh; these are a GR of the OG samples, whereas the white tongued pair from 05 was something else entirely. It's like the difference between the Infrareds and the Varsity Reds, or the Sport Blues and the Midnights.

Last edited:
Then you didn't want these for the wrong reason bruh; these are a GR of the OG samples, whereas the white tongued pair from 05 was something else entirely. It's like the difference between the Infrareds and the Varsity Reds, or the Sport Blues and the Midnights.
Reading is fundamental and u quoted something that u didn't even read, these were not th OG grey toes "that released" that I own, the ugly sample smh

Last edited:
they were nothin like the OG release.

:nerd: :smh: :rolleyes :\ :rofl:

Anyone that went to the mall know if these had a set of socks that Nike released with them?

Reading is fundamental and u quoted something that u didn't even read, these were not th OG grey toes "that released" that I own, the ugly sample smh

ok

Last edited:
they were nothin like the OG release.

nerd.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
Did I miss something cuz I coulda swore these are a retro of the 2005 pair that dropped. Just with a grey tounge, that's what he was saying they aren't like the ones that came out already so he didn't want them.

Walked into my spot and they had a size 9. My size. Purchased just because but I'm def not happy. Didn't realize the midsole is painted vs textured like I'm accustomed to. And I also didn't realize they were 185 before tax.
Double L this weekend :lol:

Walked into my spot and they had a size 9. My size. Purchased just because but I'm def not happy. Didn't realize the midsole is painted vs textured like I'm accustomed to. And I also didn't realize they were 185 before tax.
Double L this weekend :lol:
I was literally about to hit purchase. After reading about painted midsole, no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom