Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
nike would've tweeted hours ago that the release was rescheduled if they wanted to be petty as done in the past

I'm about to drop a size 10 on ndc if anyone is looking for that size. Haven't been following to see availability at other sites. Lmk if you want me to hold off till u ready to add.

My life beautiful i own 2 grocery stores so i know you mad i probably get more money then ever seen n i don't need to be perfect grammer to have money to own a bodega so fallback keep living your check to check basis homie i know you struggling i go to dominican rep every summer something that you never done in your life .
So you are trying to go in on me, because you dont know basic grammer and you cant from a sentence ? Ok champ good luck in life

View media item 910324

Went to Footlocker, and saw these were on the front page. Added to my cart expecting to get an error, and it worked.

I'm not sure what it means, but it's nice some of these colorways aren't selling out in minutes. It gives more people a chance.

Well gor mine from FNL, funny thing is i started checking the shoe and it had like an open cut where the jumpman was at on the bottom. The clerk look at me and told me it was a manufacture defect and she looked at me like she expect me to still purchase. Lol i told her, if you don't go back there and get me another size 11. If someone gave you an uncooked hamburger, you just going to take it and eat it huh. Lol I don't know whats wrong with people now days
Hurting for commission bro. Sad world.. i WOULDn't take them. screw that. u KNOW THEY even look at you funny if you ask to try on retros on release day. i BE LIKE.... if you dont settle down, i am gonna buy. just want to make SURE they fit.

It's crazy how people like the maroon grey toes now because back in 05 those shoes was in stores for weeks after the release date.

It's crazy how people like the maroon grey toes now because back in 05 those shoes was in stores for weeks after the release date.
i remember those were hard to get in my area after the blk reds dropped and sold out a month prior. I eventually sold mines cuz i didn't like the darker shades they used. However the quality was amazing and i loved the bleeding effect. I do like the skinnier toebox they utilized in the recent pair. It has that this OG Deadstock/unstuffed look to it if that makes any sense lol. 

after all this hype for the grey toes, they're are still available to complete order on fnl.
people were saying pass on the 3m and greywolfs/barons.
either those were gr and these are GR or people just talk or saving up money for the 6

the talking fooled me into asking a hookup for help then paying retail when i easily paid below retail online and instore with bday coupon this morning
:smh:

^ Damn, Red pods looking good there
pimp.gif

i remember those were hard to get in my area after the blk reds dropped and sold out a month prior. I eventually sold mines cuz i didn't like the darker shades they used. However the quality was amazing and i loved the bleeding effect. I do like the skinnier toebox they utilized in the recent pair. It has that this OG Deadstock/unstuffed look to it if that makes any sense lol. 

maybe it was just in the Chicago land area :lol: I remember everybody wanted the white and grey 13s around here.

Last edited:
Wow surprised the grey toes are still readily available. I copped mine off of FNL.com with ease. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom