Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Did I miss something cuz I coulda swore these are a retro of the 2005 pair that dropped. Just with a grey tounge, that's what he was saying they aren't like the ones that came out already so he didn't want them.

Yes, you missed something. These are a retro of the og samples from 97. The 2005 pair was a sad imitation of these.

Jesus these kids need to leave this hobby alone, this thread is classic JB material, a bunch of idiots just yapping about things they have no clue about! I swear!

Everyone who thinks the 2005 are the OG
laugh.gif
In 2005 Jordan just gave everyone a taste of the REAL OG sample, but a different shade of red was used and the grey did not go up the tongue.

These are the true OG retro of these gems finally dropped some 15 years later

Last edited:

Everyone who thinks the 2005 are the OG
laugh.gif
In 2005 Jordan just gave everyone a taste of the REAL OG sample, but a different shade of red was used and the grey did not go up the tongue.

These are the true OG retro of these gems finally dropped some 15 years later
No sense in trying to break it down to these fools anymore, they believe what they want. Kids don't have a clue what they buying.

Yes, you missed something. These are a retro of the og samples from 97. The 2005 pair was a sad imitation of these.
Which in essence is the same shoe, buddy was saying they were diff from the ones that actually RELEASED, he said nothing of a sample. I prefer the 2005 to these as well, I could care less of a sample that never came out I still have my 2005 pair now.

gotta love the information superhighway. after a couple of youtube videos and articles all of sudden everyone is an "og"sneakhead lmao.

go back a couple of pages on this thread, no one here had a clue this was the original sample of the grey toes lmao. 

gotta love the information superhighway. after a couple of youtube videos and articles all of sudden everyone is an "og"sneakhead lmao.

go back a couple of pages on this thread, no one here had a clue this was the original sample of the grey toes lmao.
I see, I in no way claim to know it all but I'm 30 yrs old and been buying jays off and on for bout 12 yrs now and can remember a lot of the older stuff, but I aint gon sit here and act like I'm all invested in a sample that was never released before. I know of the pair that released in 05 that is the one that counts to me.

the 05s weren't a release based off the sample to me

whole different color

similar color blocking but 2 different shoes

I don't like the look of the painted midsole but maybe, JUST MAYBE, JB was trying to address the bleeding issue.

I see, I in no way claim to know it all but I'm 30 yrs old and been buying jays off and on for bout 12 yrs now and can remember a lot of the older stuff, but I aint gon sit here and act like I'm all invested in a sample that was never released before. I know of the pair that released in 05 that is the one that counts to me.
message was meant for the smart *****es here that claim they knew about the 90's  sample from the beginning lol. 

Well gor mine from FNL, funny thing is i started checking the shoe and it had like an open cut where the jumpman was at on the bottom. The clerk look at me and told me it was a manufacture defect and she looked at me like she expect me to still purchase. Lol i told her, if you don't go back there and get me another size 11. If someone gave you an uncooked hamburger, you just going to take it and eat it huh. Lol I don't know whats wrong with people now days

Walked into my spot and they had a size 9. My size. Purchased just because but I'm def not happy. Didn't realize the midsole is painted vs textured like I'm accustomed to. And I also didn't realize they were 185 before tax.
Double L this weekend :lol:
I was literally about to hit purchase. After reading about painted midsole, no thanks.

The shoes overall are solid. The midsole thing is a personal preference and my fault for not following the shoe before purchasing. Here is a pic of my pair.
View media item 1261883

If these weren't a GR and only mens sizing people would be feenin for em.  I just don't get it with folks anymore make it limited complain, make it GR "everyone and their momma will have them" .  November and December is full of hot releases you don't need to justify why you won't be purchasing model A,B,or C make it easy on yourself and just buy what you like
wink.gif

Never liked em back in the day, and still don't. Just not a fan of the Colored toe's on XIII's. I didn't know the mid-sole was painted looks a lil

off IMO. Congrats to all those who liked and were able too cop.

Some folks like to argue for the sake of arguing and ts just ridiculous. Like a bunch school girls

Now I want to see more pictures of the red pods. after all the excitment from today I tototally forgot what day the red pods rrelease.

Back
Top Bottom