Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Please enlighten me... Soap and water dulls the white. Magic eraser rubs them smooth. I prefer not to get bleach near my sneakers. What do you use, assuming you actually wear them outdoors occasionally...

Jason Markk or regular instant sneaker cleaner from one of the shoe stores. BTW I wear all my shoes outdoors, I just don't beat them to hell like you may do.

easy cop. this release reminds me of the sports blue 6s. i remember a poster here said that the quality of the grey toes are not as good as the rest of the 13s this year. i hope this is not true. 

lol i bet this was from another post i made about the dtpa. but no, u won't be using the dtpa against nike for 170 - 185 shoes. 
Ha! Nah-when someone mentioned them raising the price to $185 after the transactions, my wheels started turning. They do that for 500k transactions-we file class action and get crazy paid!! They would settle and just cut the check! :lol:

Last edited:
ndc is now listing these at $185. watch them pull as fast one and change the charge on all the previously placed orders

And NDC changed the price to $185. Lol. Nike doing the most! At least they didn't stop the process like the Jeter 1's

legally, of course not. doesn't mean they couldn't cancel everyone's order and relaunch these later at the correct price...
there is literally no chance in hell they cancel everyones order and relaunch for 15 bucks more. servers and payment processors aren't free. plus, it would just look stupid as hell on their end. zero need to worry. 

and no, u absolutely cannot show 170 on confirm page, on payment page, on receipt, and then charge 185... lol...

Last edited:
there is literally no chance in hell they cancel everyones order and relaunch for 15 bucks more. servers and payment processors aren't free. plus, it would just look stupid as hell on their end. zero need to worry. 

and no, u absolutely cannot show 170 on confirm page, on payment page, on receipt, and then charge 185... lol...

Absolutely not. Consumers do have SOME rights! Ha!

Did anyone have a problem getting these?? i thought these were the most wanted 13s releasing this yr. Glad i got my pair

Knowing Nike....they will cancel orders and rerelease. Let's say they had 50,000 shoes in their warehouse. Multiply that times $15 and that is $75,000. And that is low balling. Nike isn't taking that hit. They would cancel orders and rather issue a 10% discount code for those who complain and still not lose as much. And if they do honor.....they will jack the price of another release to recoup the lost. Smh

Last edited:
Got mine at my local FNL with my 20 bucks off and paid 175, then went on NDC and after taxes it was 180. So if I would have had a coupon for NDC it would of been a great morning!

I don't know how many pairs they sold the first 2 hours of launch...but that $15 per transaction will be significant. Someone will be terminated by Monday morning. Not to mention the obvious breach of contract between Nike and their independent retailers. FTL and its subsidiaries, FNL, and the smaller retailers are like WTF NDC?!?!?!

Knowing Nike....they will cancel orders and rerelease. Let's say they had 50,000 shoes in their warehouse. Multiply that times $15 and that is $75,000. And that is low balling. Nike isn't taking that hit. They would cancel orders and rather issue a 10% discount code for those who complain and still not lose as much. And if they do honor.....they will jack the price of another release to recoup the lost. Smh
they do that and we got a lawsuit
roll.gif

ndc is now listing these at $185. watch them pull as fast one and change the charge on all the previously placed orders

Theyre 185 on the box. Same issues people are having in the Infrared VI thread. Nike has em at 170

Copped at Villa after work, gonna give manager 20 bucks for the Infrared 6s and 13s. These are pretty good, leather feels/looks decent. Pretty happy
View media item 1261794Ace thinks they're fire(didn't do that on purpose)

Last edited:
My nike order is preparing to ship and I got them for the $170 price. I will laugh though if they cancel them since they didn't get that additional $15.

Back
Top Bottom