Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Imo the Red Pods look better than the Playoffs. But people will never admit it because the playoffs are an OG and their pride doesn't allow a non OG color way to look good.

Imo the Red Pods look better than the Playoffs. But people will never admit it because the playoffs are an OG and their pride doesn't allow a non OG color way to look good.
Nah technically it's an OG sample. But I see where you are coming from but the playoffs are much cleaner than them imo

Nah technically it's an OG sample. But I see where you are coming from but the playoffs are much cleaner than them imo
Oh I aint know that, my fault.

But looking at these side by side(or top and botton) lets just pretend they were both a new color way releasing the same day. No history behind either of em(Because NT folks tend to belittle any new release no matter how clean it is. They would belittle the same shoe they praise if it came out tomorrow) 

I guess the white could make the playoffs look better, but both of em look real good to me. Maybe I'm just a huge fan of 13s, idk.

It's like an ex you dated for years, and some new girl you just met. The new girl may look better than your ex, but you and your ex have more history and ****, so you choose her over the new girl.

Last edited:
I like the red pods, I just like playoff's more. Has nothing to do with pride. Playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>Red pods IMO

I still prefer the playoffs only because the white pods make the shoe look cleaner. I was really into the red pods at first but I started losing more and more interest in them as time passed. And the XIIIs are my favorite kicks of all time so it's bittersweet passing on some of the cws but I could do without them

if playoffs were also a new release. red pods > playoffs. its so hard to ignore the playoff 13's history tho. both are hot

I like the red pods, I just like playoff's more. Has nothing to do with pride. Playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>Red pods IMO
This and for me the playoffs were my favorite kicks ever, got them when they first dropped. Not just my favorite xiii nor jordans.

I like playoff better than Red Pods but the Red Pods have become one of my favorite Retro+. Like Infrared 23 VIs, Toro IVs, Flint VIIs, and Altitude XIIIs a few that came to mind as my favorite Retro+.

I like playoff better than Red Pods but the Red Pods have become one of my favorite Retro+. Like Infrared 23 VIs, Toro IVs, Flint VIIs, and Altitude XIIIs a few that came to mind as my favorite Retro+.
what is a "retro+"...jw?

A retro+ is any retro that's not an OG color way. When JB first started releasing retros in new color ways they called them retro+
Also some retro+ had changes to the shoe like the IV's without the netting.

Last edited:
Suede midsole on Red Pods>Playoffs for the lack of yellow on red pods.

Currently Red Pods<Playoffs.

If grey toes are considered different colourways, then I think you could make an argument for the two altitudes, because the first one was great.

A retro+ is any retro that's not an OG color way. When JB first started releasing retros in new color ways they called them retro+
Also some retro+ had changes to the shoe like the IV's without the netting.
Co sign on Playoffs >>>>>red pods.. The red pods land right above 3m 13s on my list . Itd Go HGG 13s 1st , every other mid 13 ,then red pods ,Any low 13 ,then Baron 13s,then 3m 13s, Lastly those hideous looking Bin 13s. Speaking on them 4s minus the netting ,imo they always seemed incomplete without the nets , theyll be easy passes (for me at least) come 2015. I know its not in ordinance to the 1st retro 4s minus nets, but say they dropped oreo, and columbia 4s with nets, Id be on them.
No net on 4s ='s neutered 4s.

Last edited:
Very disappointed as most are with the painted midsole it was a little less noticeable on grey toes but on these it stands out a lot more imo. I can't see myself paying 196 after tax for a shoe im not completely happy with just sucks cuz its a simple dope cw on my favorite silhouette. Suede midsole woulda been an instacop

Also remember someone had posted some kids sized red pods that was released, if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks man.... Is it me or were the midsoles not suede on the samples? Maybe they're would be more hype for this release if the public knew they were an og sample

Last edited:
Very disappointed as most are with the painted midsole it was a little less noticeable on grey toes but on these it stands out a lot more imo. I can't see myself paying 196 after tax for a shoe im not completely happy with just sucks cuz its a simple dope cw on my favorite silhouette. Suede midsole woulda been an instacop

It really does throw-off the shoe! I am waiting to see someone customize these with some self-adhesive suede vinyl wrap! Anyone give it a try yet? :lol:

...I might be down for a customized pair!

It really does throw-off the shoe! I am waiting to see someone customize these with some self-adhesive suede vinyl wrap! Anyone give it a try yet? :lol:

...I might be down for a customized pair!
That has crossed my mind. But then I realized I'm too lazy to be customizing sneakers, lol

Oh I aint know that, my fault.

But looking at these side by side(or top and botton) lets just pretend they were both a new color way releasing the same day. No history behind either of em(Because NT folks tend to belittle any new release no matter how clean it is. They would belittle the same shoe they praise if it came out tomorrow) 

View media item 1293656
View media item 1293658

I guess the white could make the playoffs look better, but both of em look real good to me. Maybe I'm just a huge fan of 13s, idk.

It's like an ex you dated for years, and some new girl you just met. The new girl may look better than your ex, but you and your ex have more history and ****, so you choose her over the new girl.

I think I'm going to pass on these red pods. My "Breds" and "Play-offs" look cleaner and are the reason this model was left on the cutting room floor and never released until now. Good luck to everyone copping though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom