Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Only 13's I skipped on were the 3M's which I don't regret because I haven't seen them in person to feel like I should have copped.  These red pods are a must for me I have yet to wear my playoff 13's because its my favorite of all the 13's color ways I own so these red pods will suffice as a blk/red color way I can wear.

They don't look bad, especially since they're red vs infrared.. But not a must have, the painted midsole makes em an easier pass..

The head shake in our house means they're sick as sh*t. Those are his favorite colors. He'll be getting those and the black and red 11s for Christmas.
I recall u saying u bought him Grey toe 13s, some $125 a bottle liquor, now the red pods and bred 11s?! Damn ,youre spoiling that man,either youre on some cougar sugar mama ish, or his bang game must got you weak. Lol , j/k , hopefully he returns the favor to you though.

Last edited:
The head shake in our house means they're sick as sh*t. Those are his favorite colors. He'll be getting those and the black and red 11s for Christmas.
I recall u saying u bought him Grey toe 13s, some $125 a bottle liquor, now the red pods and bred 11s?! Damn ,youre spoiling that man,either youre on some cougar sugar mama ish, or his bang game must got you weak. Lol , j/k , hopefully he returns the favor to you though.

Dog that's BAE :smokin

The Play-off 13's were one of my first Jordan's. I got them in 1998 so they hold a special place in my heart. I wanted soooooooo badly to hate on these "Red Pods", but they really look good from the pics. I just can't see myself buying these when I just copped the Jordan VI "Infrared" and have the Jordan XIII "Play-offs" and "Breds" and play on buying the Jordan XI "Legend Blue". I'm conflicted, because I love black and red shoes, but I have soooo many of them.

FYI: The Jordan VI "Infrareds" on Tyga's feet still look more fiyah than the Jordan XIII on Chris feet. But I respect that Chris rocks what he likes and doesn't go for the hypebeast stuff. I learned about these sneakers called "Filling Pieces" from Chris.

Last edited:
can anyone confirm whether the red pods' tongue is pebbled leather or suede (like in the eastbay catalog)?

Or maybe they are happily married and love each other

Hopefully I can get the red pod 13s makes up on my failed search/not coppin playoffs when it released :smh:

Hopefully I can get the red pod 13s makes up on my failed search/not coppin playoffs when it released :smh:
ditto, was not buying kicks when the playoffs last retro'd.
I will admit that non suede part of the midsole is bothering me somewhat more on these compared to my holos and grey tongues. Maybe because it's the several black materials on this, all together. Not enough for me to even think about not copping though. i know I'll regret sometime down the line if I did pass.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/laun..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Just a few
View media item 1293330
my local ftl that only gets super duper gr is doing a raffle :smokin

Last edited:

Finally got a chance to wear these on thanksgiving and I forgot to post in here. These and granny's cooking made thanksgiving great!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
I was at Flight23 on 34th street the other day...and who walked in and copped a pair of these (and like 7 jogger/ hoodie combos), but Robinson Cano.  Had 2 bodyguards with him. 

He was in a walking boot, so I guess he'll only be wearing one of them for a minute, though.  Super chill dude.

Got my guaranteed ticket for the Red Pods. Can't wait till Saturday to cop them. Then on Sunday lineup for hours for the annual AJ XIs.

Back
Top Bottom