Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Excuse me if I'm wrong, isn't the blk/red 13s the "playoffs" ?And the all black 13s with the yellow circle around, the jumpman the " all stars" ?

pffttt I want these but im on the fence. Its something about the red pods that make me go "eh". Is FL Guaranteeing these? Im going to say though I don't think people are waiting for the 11s and sleeping on these seeing how people knew way back like I did regarding to this release. Its just a matter on how they look like in person. But some of these pictures have me sold.

pffttt I want these but im on the fence. Its something about the red pods that make me go "eh". Is FL Guaranteeing these? Im going to say though I don't think people are waiting for the 11s and sleeping on these seeing how people knew way back like I did regarding to this release. Its just a matter on how they look like in person. But some of these pictures have me sold.
Getting mine from FL. The pictures have me sold. I was going to do the Black and Red 11s for my husband but they are too hard to find. So I'll give him these and the grey toes. I think he'll be fine.

Getting mine from FL. The pictures have me sold. I was going to do the Black and Red 11s for my husband but they are too hard to find. So I'll give him these and the grey toes. I think he'll be fine.

There not hard to find. If you feel likes shelling the few hundred their asking, they can be easily obtainable.

There not hard to find. If you feel likes shelling the few hundred their asking, they can be easily obtainable.
I've been looking. A spot in DC wants $510 DS and Flight Club wants around the same amount. But I talked to my guy and he said those prices are outrageous and they can be cheaper on ebay. I looked but I don't feel like going thru legit checks and such right now. Plus 2015 is a new year so they may pop up then.

I've been looking. A spot in DC wants $510 DS and Flight Club wants around the same amount. But I talked to my guy and he said those prices are outrageous and they can be cheaper on ebay. I looked but I don't feel like going thru legit checks and such right now. Plus 2015 is a new year so they may pop up then.

If through ebay. Use cc, something is not right, dispute, follow the procedure, sig conf package back. done and done. Yea its a process if its that route but you would get them cheaper via ebay vs fc or any other boutique. If they do re release these ithat would be cool but I do not see that happening. who knows. lol Best of luck.

If through ebay. Use cc, something is not right, dispute, follow the procedure, sig conf package back. done and done. Yea its a process if its that route but you would get them cheaper via ebay vs fc or any other boutique. If they do re release these ithat would be cool but I do not see that happening. who knows. lol Best of luck.
True but the prices I've been seeing aren't that much cheaper for DS. They're around $425 and up.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, isn't the blk/red 13s the "playoffs" ?And the all black 13s with the yellow circle around, the jumpman the " all stars" ?
MJ wore the white pods in the allstar game and the playoffs. Playoffs nickname just always stuck.

Red and yellow accents on playoffs are really what make them look cleaner in my eyes. Gym Reds are tuff tho.

It just ain't looking right.  It's nice, but looks too generic.  No contrast, no tone, not clean enough.

Can't believe certain resale preorder is 260. Thought these red pods are plentiful. If I miss I hope actual resale is 220. Am I too optimistic?

Nah man these will be easy to get... If you do miss out I'm sure you'll be able to get a pair for less than 220 if you're patient

I know some people want them, so might as well start something to help others out.

Please feel free to add what you find.

Shiekh Codes for the AJ13 Black/Reds

SoCal

Culver City F5FA82EF81

Long Beach 9D72CF6285

damn already ^ lol..... ill go to the two I know of and enter them in. FTL did raffles for these today and tomorrow. Tyler mall is doing the raffle till 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom