Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
After next saturday, I'm putting myself on a black/red shoes timeout.
Watch me strike out on the only xiii I wanted this year but was easily able to cop the holos and grey tongues, which I didn't really want. :rolleyes

why do you hope not?

because the fact that,,,JB needs to have certain years or amount of time to wait and re-release the same CW over and over again,,JB is ruining the HISTORY behind it.Im prettty sure most of the cats here has a pair or two UNTOUCHED DEADSTOCK inside their closet from the LAST RELEASED of this CW.

This is a hard choice to make get them when they come out or wait

I feel like these will sit because of the 11s coming out,

me and guy was shootin the **** at foot locker yesterday and i brought these up he said he had a pair i could check out. he unlocked something under the counter and there they was..i will probably try and get em they look really gym red in person not the pinkish infra red

I think they didnt use suede on the Red Pods, because they didnt want ppl customizeing them

Why did you post the mesh retro instead of the OG, with the leather panels ?
For me it's because I am partial to the mesh upper since I think it adds more flavor to the Alts because they seem so dark and listless to me. Don't get me wrong I love the leather but I think the best looking black leather upper belongs to the Playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom