Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
doesn't the suede need to get wet to bleed anyway?
no it doesnt ... the bleeding just happens

and i cant remember where but someone said back then they dye was so saturated and with gravity that didnt help with people wearing them. but also in the box which is why some of the dye made it up on the panels as well

idk if thats true or not, so dont quote me... but it does sound logical

The amount of bleeding on this pair of Bibby PE's is so minimal for being purple AND 10 years old. I just hate they changed up the midsole with paint. It's so noticeable on these red pods, not so much on the grey toes.

air-jordan-13-kings-pe-mike-bibby-01.jpg

Which also leads me to believe it's a cost cutting measure. If it's only sbout bleeding, then why use a painted midsole on the premiums, and they have black pods with black suede?

Which also leads me to believe it's a cost cutting measure. If it's only sbout bleeding, then why use a painted midsole on the premiums, and they have black pods with black suede?
I'm with you 100%, and I can't stand the look. And yes, I will not be purchasing any of these new midsole 13's. It's sickening too cuz the 13's are one of my favorite models. But we are really beating dead horse here with this topic.

Its all about cost cutting and profit making. Its all JB is about now

View media item 1288983

I'm with you 100%, and I can't stand the look. And yes, I will not be purchasing any of these new midsole 13's. It's sickening too cuz the 13's are one of my favorite models. But we are really beating dead horse here with this topic.
View media item 1289601

Red bottoms are looking good more often than not and who am I kidding I was gonna cop them anyway. Not too much longer till release and then the wait begins for the lows next year

Hopefully these will be sitting past Christmas, I have my doubts but we shall see. Does anyone know if these are gonna be a mass GR like the grey toes?

doesn't the suede need to get wet to bleed anyway?
no it doesnt ... the bleeding just happens

and i cant remember where but someone said back then they dye was so saturated and with gravity that didnt help with people wearing them. but also in the box which is why some of the dye made it up on the panels as well

idk if thats true or not, so dont quote me... but it does sound logical

100% correct...OG breds have bleeding in the white grips on the sole..

How difficult do you think these 13's will be to cop online? I'm not counting on winning a raffle seeing that I have only won a few times. I figured with how many 13s they've had in the past few months it might not be too bad. 

How difficult do you think these 13's will be to cop online? I'm not counting on winning a raffle seeing that I have only won a few times. I figured with how many 13s they've had in the past few months it might not be too bad. 
ur gonna be exactly right

that's what im counting on as well

Back
Top Bottom