Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Box says Gym Red, not infrared23. Colors def a gym red, dark red. Almost like a dark infrared/varsity from 2010 6's

These look like an OG colorway fr lol. If Jordan won a ring in these people would be dying over em.

As someone who is new to the shoe game because I couldn't afford none when I was younger, I feel sorry for y'all people who are blinded by OG colorways.

Am I the only one to notice how ******* fake this suede is? I mean I still like the shoe but im not fooled JB

Am I the only one to notice how ******* fake this suede is? I mean I still like the shoe but im not fooled JB

I noticed. That felt type material could not fool me.
But what puzzles me is the suede used on the 3M. It is totally different.

I noticed. That felt type material could not fool me.
But what puzzles me is the suede used on the 3M. It is totally different.

Yeh its strange, I want that ruffish type feel we know and love. Feels nice but can tell its not expensive. I havnt compared, are they diff?

Lol. Buy em cos u like em, not so u can say ur SO OG
LOL I hate Jordan Brand sometimes they stay trolling. Had these been an OG pair the quality would probably not look this good, they know people will buy an OG colorway regardless. I think they made an extra effort to step the quality up on these because the release date is an easy pass for most Jordan fanatics like myself who already have the Jordan XIII "Breds" and "Play-offs". And with the Jordan XI's "Legend Blue" dropping the next week, most will pass on these.

Last edited:
LOL I hate Jordan Brand sometimes they stay trolling. Had these been an OG pair the quality would probably not look this good, they know people will buy an OG colorway regardless. I think they made an extra effort to step the quality up on these because the release date is an easy pass for most Jordan fanatics like myself who already have the Jordan XIII "Breds" and "Play-offs". And with the Jordan XI's "Legend Blue" dropping the next week, most will pass on these.

These are a OG sample. They didn't make this cw up overnight. I love my og cws but ppl needa look with their eyes not their ego. Totally different shoe to bred and playoffs. Like totally. But hey, whatever floats ya boat.

Last edited:
These are a OG sample. They didn't make this cw up overnight. I love my og cws but ppl needa look with their eyes not their ego. Totally different shoe to bred and playoffs. Like totally. But hey, whatever floats ya boat.
Is there anywhere online where I can get the history behind these not making the cut to be OG colorway? I'm a history enthusiast of all things Jordan. I like buying OG's not because it's the "popular" or "cool" thing to do, but because of the rich history and meaning behind each OG when Jordan wore them. And to relive that moment in time with the shoe.

Is there anywhere online where I can get the history behind these not making the cut to be OG colorway? I'm a history enthusiast of all things Jordan. I like buying OG's not because it's the "popular" or "cool" thing to do, but because of the rich history and meaning behind each OG when Jordan wore them. And to relive that moment in time with the shoe.

That's fair, I cant judge that reason at all. I dunno, I havnt seen any articles, most websites are proably unaware these were even a sample smh. For me, they didn't make em cos breds came out, that's pure assumption though

I have officially changed my mind (very uncommon for me) on the black & red pair after initially thinking they were too plain. The recent pics from members and the Nike photos are looking good to me. The fact that they are gym red, not infrared, also makes a big difference to me. I'm "infrareded out" in 2014 after picking up so many (six out of I think eight) retro Js all with a version of that color since February.

Now I just hope they aren't tough to get. I'm thinking, even if they end up being limited, releasing in-between two big drops like the 6s & 11s they will hopefully get overlooked by some and help my chances. On the other hand, people who missed out on Black Friday might be going for these as a consolation. I guess we'll see on the 13th.

playoffs >>> red pods
Agreed. Still copping the red pods though 
nthat.gif

The amount of bleeding on this pair of Bibby PE's is so minimal for being purple AND 10 years old. I just hate they changed up the midsole with paint. It's so noticeable on these red pods, not so much on the grey toes.

air-jordan-13-kings-pe-mike-bibby-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom