Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

Those 3M's had horrible quality. I went through 4 pairs, and all had scratches on the 3M. Some worse then others. Two in particular were basically unsellable in my eyes. They were really bad, scratches and stains everywhere
took my pair back b/c it had a huge scratch across the toe box. It bothered me b/c when the 3m glowed you could see the scratch bright and clear

Those 3M's had horrible quality. I went through 4 pairs, and all had scratches on the 3M. Some worse then others. Two in particular were basically unsellable in my eyes. They were really bad, scratches and stains everywhere
took my pair back b/c it had a huge scratch across the toe box. It bothered me b/c when the 3m glowed you could see the scratch bright and clear
thats literally the only thing im worried about on those since i passed im gonna be wading thru a sea of bs pairs when im ready to cop them... gotta ask for multiple angled pic n ****

The 13th needs to hurry up. These are so nice. Buying a pair for myself and my dad just as a "Thank You" gift. 

Last edited:
For sure. My dad was never into sneakers as much as my sister and I but I find him asking more and more questions about them now lol 

Haha yeh same, he wears asics atm fo comfort but once he pops the Jordan cherry its game over for our dads haha

Those red pods look really good in person. Got me thinking of skipping the legend blue 11 (I'm not on the 11 hype train). Saw an early pair today and I think it's one people will look at on feet and then go grab. They have just enough classic and just enough new school.

Got me thinking of skipping the legend blue 11 (I'm not on the 11 hype train). Saw an early pair today and I think it's one people will look at on feet and then go grab. They have just enough classic and just enough new school.
Strong statement

Last edited:
^
pimp.gif

I want a pair of the red pods. Does anyone in the LA area of San Fernando Valley know of a FTL/ Champs / FA which honors the Birthday coupon on release day? It's cool to PM. Much appreciated.

I bought my Husband the gray toes and he saw the red pods and wants them...Not sure whether to return the grays or give him both. His HG are the black and red 13s.....Decisions decisions!

I bought my Husband the gray toes and he saw the red pods and wants them...Not sure whether to return the grays or give him both. His HG are the black and red 13s.....Decisions decisions!
Give both! I wish my wife would buy me shoes. Actually I take that back, because she doesnt know a dang thing about them except what she believes "looks pretty", so I'd probably end up with a bunch of team jordan and fusions.

In all seriousness, I personally didn't like the grey toe at all, but I also have a billion black and red J's (part of the reason my wife hates my shoes)

Give both! I wish my wife would buy me shoes. Actually I take that back, because she doesnt know a dang thing about them except what she believes "looks pretty", so I'd probably end up with a bunch of team jordan and fusions.

In all seriousness, I personally didn't like the grey toe at all, but I also have a billion black and red J's (part of the reason my wife hates my shoes)

I'd like to give him the red pods and the 11s. That's my ultimate goal because I know he won't wear the 11s that much.

Back
Top Bottom