Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Those 3M's had horrible quality. I went through 4 pairs, and all had scratches on the 3M. Some worse then others. Two in particular were basically unsellable in my eyes. They were really bad, scratches and stains everywhere

Had to get a kouple gifts out of the way for my nephew and my brotha, luckily I still have konnections in the shoe world therefore my boy looked out for me since I hooked him up on a previous release so I payed retail, definitely wouldn't not pay over retail for these View media item 1283478

Last edited:
If this continues on the lows next year im def not copping, can handle it on highs but lows, theres less room for bs

They say it's to stop the bleeding on the pods, but the 3ms had that same midsole, with black pods. I think it's another way of JB being cheap. Way to F up my favorite Jordan model.

saw the new grey toe in person at Nike Santa Monica. TBH...the leather is not bad, but quality of the rest of the shoe is complete ***. the midsole is softer than the OG or the retros from 03-04.

They say it's to stop the bleeding on the pods, but the 3ms had that same midsole, with black pods. I think it's another way of JB being cheap. Way to F up my favorite Jordan model.
I couldn't agree with you more. I think it also gives verification to the quality control perspective, in other words saving them money and charging us more for being more cost effective....NIKE JUST GIVE US WHAT WE WANT! I like me can deal with the bleeding, its up to one of our members to find a cleaning solution to the problem. Has anyone tried Seaglowing bled midsoles?

How are the "Grey Toes" the most sought after going by the poll, but they are still sitting on shelves as we speak right now?

I will say the 3M's look the best in person. I saw a guy with them on in the barbershop last week and they do stand out in a good way. But when it comes to 13's I'm stuck in the OG colorways only!
The 13's were my first ever Jordan purchased when I was 8 in '97 so they are near and dear to me.
same thing happen wit the Baron 9s but the opposite with the Infrared 23 6s in feb

Back
Top Bottom