Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Pre-ordered before they dropped, got them for retail, so yes I wanted the order cancelled but he didn't respond to my emails.... so this is the NT double standard, give resellers grief for posting multiple shoes and then give buyers grief for backing out a resale price that is pretty high *shrugs*

Nah, there is NO double standard. We give anybody grief for looking like they're trying to sell in the thread, and we give anybody grief if they back out of a sale, buyer or seller. That was your fault and you used PayPal to fix your mistake. If it was the other way around where you struck out and resale was higher than $300 and he cancelled on you you'd be in here complaining about dude and trying to put him on blast. And don't say you'd understand, you only say that because this time you got a pair for retail.

And no I don't care about resellers. They exist because there are buyers, like you. You claim retail or bust but made a preorder. That's a bust for you.

Pre-ordered before they dropped, got them for retail, so yes I wanted the order cancelled but he didn't respond to my emails.... so this is the NT double standard, give resellers grief for posting multiple shoes and then give buyers grief for backing out a resale price that is pretty high *shrugs*
I don't care for resellers but that is some bs.  Shows a lot about your character.

Nah, there is NO double standard. We give anybody grief for looking like they're trying to sell in the thread, and we give anybody grief if they back out of a sale, buyer or seller. That was your fault and you used PayPal to fix your mistake. If it was the other way around where you struck out and resale was higher than $300 and he cancelled on you you'd be in here complaining about dude and trying to put him on blast. And don't say you'd understand, you only say that because this time you got a pair for retail.

And no I don't care about resellers. They exist because there are buyers, like you. You claim retail or bust but made a preorder. That's a bust for you.

Yikes. True though.

royal laces on these are turrrrible if i could i would sell um :lol:

banned 1's too what i need extra pair of red AND white laces for? lol

You wouldve been just as pissed if you didnt get them for retail and then the seller backed out on you for whatever reason. If the seller said you could back out before release date, then its whatever, but it seems that wasnt the case of you had to file a claim.

You made a claim with PP as if you were defrauded when it was actually just buyers remorse.

I also hate that pre-sale stuff, but you dont see anything wrong with what you did at all?

Last edited:
You wouldve been just as pissed if you didnt get them for retail and then the seller backed out on you for whatever reason. If the seller said you could back out before release date, then its whatever, but it seems that wasnt the case of you had to file a claim.

You made a claim with PP as if you were defrauded when it was actually just buyers remorse.

I also hate that pre-sale stuff, but you dont see anything wrong with what you did at all?
Filed the claim when dude didn't respond to my email, he had the opportunity to contest the claim and didn't, nope I don't see any issue with it at all, if you are selling a shoe for 300 without knowing the availability of the product, you are gambling if you are sending them after release as there can be more available and people will back out.

Nah I wouldn't put him on blast, just like I haven't named the seller.... How is it a bust I got my money back and the shoes at retail :nthat: don't worry I don't buy and sell on here. This is my character I won't trip if a buyer backs out and I will cancel on you if I can get it cheaper.

So your character is that you're a fraudulent person. We already know that. YOU can't put someone on blast when they didn't do anything wrong. You blame them for charging too much? YOU are the one that bought it. Go ahead, list the seller. They didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I hope they see this so they can show it to PayPal. Kids these days, no respect.

So your character is that you're a fraudulent person. We already know that. YOU can't put someone on blast when they didn't do anything wrong. You blame them for charging too much? YOU are the one that bought it. Go ahead, list the seller. They didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I hope they see this so they can show it to PayPal. Kids these days, no respect.
uhhhh how did I commit fraud lmao, I didnt get his shoes I got nothing from the seller how is that fraud?

Another of my point exatcly moment...

uhhhh how did I commit fraud lmao, I didnt get his shoes I got nothing from the seller how is that fraud?

No point explaining anything to you. Waste of time. You don't see anything wrong, a bunch of other people do. Just know ain't nobody gonna mess with you.

Would you guys feel the same way if he cancelled a order from Nike or ftl etc?

No, but that's a completely different type of transaction. It's already a given that shoe preorders are final sale, that's the risk you take.

No point explaining anything to you. Waste of time. You don't see anything wrong, a bunch of other people do. Just know ain't nobody gonna mess with you.
No, but that's a completely different type of transaction. It's already a given that shoe preorders are final sale, that's the risk you take.
No shoe preorders aren't final sale. Sounds like the seller didn't get the shoes and never sent them. Or I'm assuming they would have shipped April 1st
And what's the difference in transaction a sale is a sale

Last edited:
Again how is it fraud? I did not receive anything from the seller. I don't think you understand the concept of fraud.

Go back and read my post the seller never:

1. Responded to the claim

2. shipped the shoes

Last edited:

Again how is it fraud? I did not receive anything from the seller. I don't think you understand the concept of fraud.
Go back and read my post the seller never:

1. Responded to the claim
2. shipped the shoes

Your initial posts were very misleading.
Not sure if you just wanted attention or something but it's no need to mislead then claim that you don't understand why people say you have character issues.

If the seller didn't fulfill his end of the bargain then that's on him and you are correct in the actions that you took. Retail or bust isn't what your motto when you clearly paid over retail in the first place.

Ya the initial post was misleading I think :lol:
I don't see anything wrong with cancelling a preorder if he got them for retail
Especially when resale is cheaper than the preorder

Ya the initial post was misleading I think :lol:

Depends on the term of the preorder. If it was "final" then honor the agreement.
If it's not final then it's not cool.

The seller didn't do his job so it's on him.

Ya the initial post was misleading I think
laugh.gif

roll.gif
boys jumping conclusions 

Depends on the term of the preorder. If it was "final" then honor the agreement.
If it's not final then it's not cool.

The seller didn't do his job so it's on him.
Ya if he would have shipped them fast enough he couldn't have made a claim.
But the fact the seller never responded to the pp claim makes me think he never got the shoes and couldn't send them. Whatev :lol:

Back
Top Bottom