Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My closest Footlocker Mgr says they are still waiting for a late shipment of Royals to come in

Says don't know when but they will just go up on the shelves when they get here

Someone will walk in and be surprised [emoji]128563[/emoji] [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Ya the initial post was misleading I think :lol:

I don't see anything wrong with cancelling a preorder if he got them for retail

Especially when resale is cheaper than the preorder
:rofl: boys jumping conclusions 

I'm dumb confused because I thought he got scammed too but the comment "retail or bust" makes me feel like he strong armed a refund after agreeing to pay a price.

Pretty much.

boys just want attention. You act like dudes just jump to conclusions when you clearly did a poor job explaining and set this tone by confirming my assumption.

roll.gif
boys jumping conclusions 
Yeah, okay. If he didn't ship then that's another thing. It'd also be nothing if you never said this...

went ahead and preordered not finna play myself lol.
May have to finesse these pre release sites if I get them on release day.

Right on.  Already picked up some breds, as you well know.  Just need black toes and I'm set...I hope ha
same boat as you, just got scammed for some black toes tho so i have to wait for paypal to give me my money back before I can try to find another pair 
mean.gif

same boat as you, just got scammed for some black toes tho so i have to wait for paypal to give me my money back before I can try to find another pair 
mean.gif
It seems a lot of people passed on black toes during the initial release and are now picking them up. Did I mess something? I doubled up the first day and resell during the first month wasn't bad at all. I was seeing $220 shipped at one point.

It seems a lot of people passed on black toes during the initial release and are now picking them up. Did I mess something? I doubled up the first day and resell during the first month wasn't bad at all. I was seeing $220 shipped at one point.
i quit the 1s game after i failed to get sbbs lol. came back for the royals and now trying to catch up. black toes going for 350+ rn, used in the mid to high 200s (for my size anyway)

i quit the 1s game after i failed to get sbbs lol. came back for the royals and now trying to catch up. black toes going for 350+ rn, used in the mid to high 200s (for my size anyway)
Wow that's crazy. I had no idea. Ok sticking with my 2 lmao and not getting rid of them. This really makes me wonder what Royals will spike to then smh

I struck out on the black toes on RD... But was able to get them on resell for a decent price 2-3 weeks later... First pair for $230, and second pair for $220 a week later...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom