Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

He's clearly trolling the thread.

Either that or he just has a couple of screws loose.

I'm debating on copping from StockX or waiting for a restock. I mean, even SNKRS did a restock on the Breds and the Royals had more production ran.

He's clearly trolling the thread.

Either that or he just has a couple of screws loose.

I'm debating on copping from StockX or waiting for a restock. I mean, even SNKRS did a restock on the Breds and the Royals had more production ran.

Yea but those restocks are luck. I didn't get the black red and wasn't selected for the restock.

Yea but those restocks are luck. I didn't get the black red and wasn't selected for the restock.
True, but we may have a little luck on our side if SNRKS decides to randomly restock because people who copped won't be able to cop again. A lot of people ate on there.

True, but we may have a little luck on our side if SNRKS decides to randomly restock because people who copped won't be able to cop again. A lot of people ate on there.
A lot of people at on sheilkhs phone order and on Eastbay phone order. Snkrs wasn't as great for a lot but keep waiting for that though if you like your chances.

Snkrs restocks are just as hard as the original release, less pairs as well

Those phone orders helped a lot of people which was awesome :pimp:

A lot of people at on sheilkhs phone order and on Eastbay phone order. Snkrs wasn't as great for a lot but keep waiting for that though if you like your chances.
Snkrs restocks are just as hard as the original release, less pairs as well

Those phone orders helped a lot of people which was awesome
pimp.gif
Oh, maybe I can only speak for personal success then.

I've never tried phone orders, what exactly happened because I thought those shoes weren't accessible through phone orders.

I've never tried phone orders, what exactly happened because I thought those shoes weren't accessible through phone orders.

In my case someone posted that champs had them up and could do a phone order
This was the 2nd round of restocks middle of the week I think
The site had them up "in stock" but you couldn't add to cart
I called and was able to place an order
Champs took it down a few min after
I believe there was like a 30 min or so window to order

You basically had to just call a million times

Wow that's crazy. I had no idea. Ok sticking with my 2 lmao and not getting rid of them. This really makes me wonder what Royals will spike to then smh
I struck out on the black toes on RD... But was able to get them on resell for a decent price 2-3 weeks later... First pair for $230, and second pair for $220 a week later...
damn just checked and someone selling a ds pair in my size for $300... right after i buy breds lol. no way they'll be around by the time i get my paypal dispute money back 
mean.gif

for people with more than one pair, how many do you own and do you plan to acquire more? I have 2 but thinking about doing to the triple before the price jumps up. Just feel like having enough to last until their next retro

for people with more than one pair, how many do you own and do you plan to acquire more? I have 2 but thinking about doing to the triple before the price jumps up. Just feel like having enough to last until their next retro
I own two, personally I don't think I need more than two right now. With how my rotation is set up I don't see myself wearing these more than once a week; probably twice a month. But if your gonna wear them on a regular basis then you should probably triple up before the price jump.

tf are you? :rofl:

You take exception or something to people disagreeing with his actions or my comment?

Last edited:
tf are you? :rofl:

You take exception or something to people disagreeing with his actions or my comment?
Just wondering why your STILL on him. The dude cancelled a preorder that never shipped u act like he should be exiled

Last edited:
So you DO take exception :lol:

Whoever said he should be exiled ...? Im wondering why YOU have such strong opposition feelings [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I could be wrong, thats okay, but take a wild guess and say you've done this (or similar) before too. Either way ...[emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Maybe because everybody is making negative comments towards him without comprehending what their reading.
Hey I just ordered a pair of low 11s off snkrs on Friday, they already shipped. Today I was able to order another pair from Nike at 20% discount im now going to return the first pair I bought. Is there anything wrong with what I did? If there isn't explain the difference in what he did?

I hit 11 raffles for the Royals. You wouldn't believe the route I had to draw up to pick up the pairs in such little time.

And no I don't plan to acquire more. :lol:

You should definitely stock up if you plan to wear them over the years. I personally don't think JB will release them anytime soon.

Maybe because everybody is making negative comments towards him without comprehending what their reading.
Hey I just ordered a pair of low 11s off snkrs on Friday, they already shipped. Today I was able to order another pair from Nike at 20% discount im now going to return the first pair I bought. Is there anything wrong with what I did? If there isn't explain the difference in what he did?

Explain???? ....no

:smh:

Last edited:
Apples to oranges. You can't compare an individual seller to nike lol...

Back
Top Bottom