Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Who in here has used stockx to sell? After the "fees " ridiculous?

Fees are comparable to eBay. eBay charges 10% plus the 2.9% PayPal fees then the shipping charges

Only positive is that sometimes StockX has promos on fees or free shipping so that helps

Fees are comparable to eBay. eBay charges 10% plus the 2.9% PayPal fees then the shipping charges

Only positive is that sometimes StockX has promos on fees or free shipping so that helps

Cool thx

I seen all the pictures you guys post and dam alot of defects from FTL Fla etc etc but mine are awesome they came from shoe palace and there other guy said the same thing shoe palace royals were pretty good

You guys are right that the black portions are pleather. But pleather doesn't mean plastic leather, it's polyeurathene leather. Meaning the leather is coated with polyeurathene in a attempt to prevent precreasing. The problem with it is that when the shoe does eventually crease, it does so in a ugly way. The best way to counteract this is condition the leather with a leather conditioner like Lexol. It eats through the stiff polyeurathene coat to allow the shoes to crease in a more natural way and keeps the leather more supple
The leather conditioner can only do so much. For something like the True Blue 3s nothing can seem to penetrate the laminated coating. I find that silicone based waterproofer can weaken their stiffness greatly.

Polyurethane leather is also known as PU leather or synthetic leather which is man made. Quite easy to tell with the black parts especially the collar.

Last edited:
I wouldn't royals are going to be worth more right every one got em in a while there be hard to get and who knows when will they be released again.

Yeah I'm pretty happy. With the $25 off code and free shipping on Easter on stockx (which I had no clue about) I payed $215. I think that's pretty good.

Yeah I'm pretty happy. With the $25 off code and free shipping on Easter on stockx (which I had no clue about) I payed $215. I think that's pretty good.
Crap, I'd be hard pressed to not grab another pair at $215.  Would love to get more to use for future trades.  Still need black toes and chicago's. 

Na for real though congrats on the pickup . Sucks u had to pay resell but that's only like 40 over retail not bad considering u didn't have to waste any time

Back
Top Bottom