Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

height is the same. u could see the right midsole is lifted up some. but that shade of blue is diff. first pic don't see anything

the hate for frags is strong on in here haha. will never own one but it's a dope cw regardless of limitedness. but def not worth that price to me

how ppl can love black toes and royals, but hate frags is beyond me. it literally makes no sense, which leads me to believe that the hate is mostly due to the resell price. any shoe going for 5x retail is overrated, including kaws, yeezys, satins and everything else in that category.

giphy.gif

how ppl can love black toes and royals, but hate frags is beyond me. it literally makes no sense, which leads me to believe that the hate is mostly due to the resell price. any shoe going for 5x retail is overrated, including kaws, yeezys, satins and everything else in that category.
Just because something looks nice as a white/black/red base doesn't mean inserting red for any other color will still make them look good.

Also, I'm sure the Chicago Bulls theme makes the Black Toes much more appealing as well.

Just because something looks nice as a white/black/red base doesn't mean inserting red for any other color will still make them look good.
Also, I'm sure the Chicago Bulls theme makes the Black Toes much more appealing as well.

I think people are more anti frag hype than they are anti frag. Objectively speaking, something can be overrated and still pretty damn solid.

roll.gif

Dude I wear my shoes but obviously you played professional ball in these
laugh.gif

Don't try to act better than Me cuz u beat yours in a couple weeks
laugh.gif
LOL they looked like that after only a few days of wear cuz I walk alot. Nobody's better or worse than anybody else but NT seems to be filled with peeps that grew up wearing Kobe toasters or something lmao!

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, the leather on the 17 royals sucks based on some of the pics I've seen of them being worn.
Agreed.  The leather on the Royals are a hair above the leather found on fakes.  Its as if they will only supply our demand to a certain extent and in the rare event that they do click on all cylinders they tax us $400 and make 50 pairs.

"When price go up, quality goes down..." -JB 

Back
Top Bottom