Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was a "complainer" on my pair only because the toe was pre-creased like my Cyber Mondays and it irks me that the toes aren't the same. I actually like creases and shoes that have aged, I just hate this crease that already exists DS

Easy way to fix that....just wear them. Then those creases become your creases. Problem solved.

Ahhhh don't worry about the lacebags
Enjoy the shoes
99.9% of us will never use the blue laces
Rock em don't stock em [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Damn wat did u do in them? For real
laugh.gif
Dude your feet is a killa...
What do you guys do with your other leather goods? Never use them? Some things get better with wear and leather is one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi

Last edited:
roll.gif

Dude I wear my shoes but obviously you played professional ball in these
laugh.gif

Don't try to act better than Me cuz u beat yours in a couple weeks
laugh.gif
Not on either side of this argument, but they don't look beat to me. Just look like someone's favorite shoes. They aren't dirty or anything. Lol. Everyone trying to make fun of this dude because he doesn't walk like a duck in a new pair of shoes.

Not on either side of this argument, but they don't look beat to me. Just look like someone's favorite shoes. They aren't dirty or anything. Lol. Everyone trying to make fun of this dude because he doesn't walk like a duck in a new pair of shoes.
Na he just came off with a im better than u attitude. You have to admit They look pretty damn creased

Na he just came off with a im better than u attitude. You have to admit They look pretty damn creased
Well as we can see by the creases, he's obviously been looking more fly than any of us for the past two weeks. Maybe he is better than us.

Respect the crease! We're all friends here.

Well as we can see by the creases, he's obviously been looking more fly than any of us for the past two weeks. Maybe he is better than us.

Respect the crease! We're all friends here.
No doubt
I just asked wat he did in them and then got hit with the, "do u wear yours?" And, "the leather gets better with wear".
Like I asked any of that :lol:

Dude im just askin about the crease...
It aint about who is better or who is flyin...
And i aint askin about leather treatment wtf...

Back
Top Bottom