Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

the rep told you if it seems too good to be true, it is?
actually yea he did, when i was trying to make my order for an extra pear. he also said that on high profile releases like this, "i should have known that" he seemed to be a little pissed off. also said the calls have been heavy all morning and he has to tell every1 the same thing. basically. oh well guess we will see! good luck to you
u cant trust what reps say 95% of the time. so he was mad that he had to keep doing his job all morning? because lets be real, thats his job. to deal with stuff like this. hes a customer service rep. i imagine he does a full shift of 8 hours? so if hes whining about calls all morning, he must be ready to jump off a bridge after the afternoon hours. he doesnt seem to be cut out for the job.

i would have given him the same attitude right back like "are you new, guy? this happens with every hyped release. people call and try to order over the phone. you shouldnt have come in today if you didnt wanna deal with this. yea you must be new"

Last edited:
They have. If you follow high profile releases then you'll notice someone post "Eastbay is taking phone orders" around the Monday after release.
A lot of times it's cancellations. Sometimes it's for additional inventory like what's going on now.
It's a combination of cancellations and new inventory.

yeah i saw that joe enuto guy (from youtube) used to do that back like 5-8 yrs ago . Day after relese he would call and 8-10 time grab a pear. The pair was usually a **** up order or something like that. yeah my 1st OG grapes came from eastbay back when i was in 4th grade, funny part was it was like a year after or longer after release that i got them so maybe like 1992??? lol miss them days!!

Last edited:

u cant trust what reps say 95% of the time. so he was mad that he had to keep doing his job all morning? because lets be real, thats his job. to deal with stuff like this. hes a customer service rep.

i would have given him the same attitude right back like "are you new, guy? this happens with every hyped release. people call and try to order over the phone. you shouldnt have come in today if you didnt wanna deal with this. yea you must be new"
On one hand it's his job but the other hand, would you want a bunch of random people coming to your job and making it exponentially harder. Some of ya'll feel so entitled. 

They're just trying to come in and make a living. Ya'll grown men harassing them over sneakers. 

so calling eastbay customer service to place a phone order for shoes is harrassing them? ROFL. i dont give a crud how he feels about people constantly calling to order the same shoes. thats not harrassment. we're spoiled entitled people because we called trying to pay money to order some shoes from a company who sells shoes through phone order and on their website?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

their living is to deal with customers who have ALL ranges of needs ranging from placing orders, simply asking about product, returns, etc. you cant have that as your job and the way you make a living, but turn around and complain at the same time.

im entitled to call and order shoes if i want. its my right. hows he entitled to give me an attitude about doing his job?
I can tell how old you are by your posts. Or you must be really immature

They are sneakers. Grow up. "You must be new to this". I hope your **** gets cancelled :lol:

yea youre a moron. thats like saying im bothering the lady at the drive through cause i dared to drive through and order something after she been dealing with customers all wanting to order the same burger.

this is the real world, where people have to do their jobs. grow the hell up yourself.
y'all need to chill, ain't that serious fellas.

gotta love 2017....where calling to order sneakers from eastbay constitutes harrassment...ROFL.

and if yall think im 1 of the many calling over and over and over yesterday to get an order in, youre wrong. yall barking up the wrong tree.

called once, got my order placed and that was it.

Last edited:
On one hand it's his job but the other hand, would you want a bunch of random people coming to your job and making it exponentially harder. Some of ya'll feel so entitled. 

They're just trying to come in and make a living. Ya'll grown men harassing them over sneakers. 

Sometimes it surprises me that no one as far as I know on NT has resorted to something illegal to get shoes. I've worked numerous CS jobs and I can tell you their is nothing worst than an entitled customer. Calling 8-100 times getting the same answer , probably even going though every rep on the system and still going for that 101 call. Is an overkill. Trust me it's fun and enjoyable work. but when people don't give up and just keep nagging you for the same info over and over eventually anyone would get annoyed. They are getting paid to help serve you but it's not like they have any real control over stock or what a higher up tells them. Certain things just make you shake your head. It's just shoes. You get the same energy you put out.

Last edited:
smile.gif
I have zero concerns whether I get this pair or not. Because I already have multiples in my size that I'm stashing. Anything else is a bonus. 

These are sneakers. If I miss out? So what. Pay resell or move on. I've been in this hobby for over a decade and I feel bad for a lot of ya'll who make sneakers your entire life. 

I have zero concerns whether I get this pair or not. Because I already have multiples in my size that I'm stashing. Anything else is a bonus. 

These are sneakers. If I miss out? So what. Pay resell or move on. I've been in this hobby for over a decade and I feel bad for a lot of ya'll who make sneakers your entire life. 
Yet you're here arguing with the people you feel sorry for? Both of your arguments have some valid points.

I think the leather on the black part is better on the Royals compared to the Breds. What to y'all think?View media item 2392083

Nah.....I have 2 pairs of Banned's and they're exactly the same as these Royal's.

The tumbled leather however ...WOW. My royals are extremely soft, and feels a lot better than both of my Banned's. But no difference in the black leather.

I dont understand why the footsites stopped taking call in orders. Without call orders why would the call center be needed?

I dont understand why the footsites stopped taking call in orders. Without call orders why would the call center be needed?

because it ties up reps and they aren't able to handle normal customers.

Would you want to call in to Footlocker and have to wait an hour to speak to someone, because people are calling in? That's bad customer service.

ifigured they would be the exact same as the banneds, minus the color. they need to do SBB quality on ALL 1's IMO

I've read that there's two different types of leather on these. All my in store pairs came with the laces spiraled and they have a stiffer leather than my banneds. Hoping I can get a hold of a pair with tumbled leather like I've been seeing others with. 

yea youre a moron. thats like saying im bothering the lady at the drive through cause i dared to drive through and order something after she been dealing with customers all wanting to order the same burger.

this is the real world, where people have to do their jobs. grow the hell up yourself.

Real world :lol:

This is exact same reason outlets stopped taking phone orders. It ties up workers.

Companies have to pay for those hours people are working.

If you had a problem with your order would you want to wait two hours to get through? You need to look on the other side of things.

Back
Top Bottom