Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Thoughts on already paying resell for these?

Unless you catch a finishline backdoor link like with the SJ 11's or get lucky on a restock, you really don't have much of a choice. I wouldn't wait past the weekend because they aren't going to get cheaper after that

Last edited:
I ordered these from eastbay via phone order on 3:00 pm pst yesterday. My credit card got charged but no email confirmation yet. I forgot but the rep said they was backordered and they will have the shoe shipped by tomorrow. I'm guessing shipped to their stores? Should I be worried by now if I have no confirmation yet?

BRUH? You live in the warehouse? That was fast [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Lol in general, all of my saturday nike orders were delivered the next tuesday!

Sometimes they are from the Amsterdam warehouse and other times, from Belgium (like the Royal) so Belgium - France = Fast

EB just told me that they were told not to sell them over the phone and that the orders won't be going through. take it for what it's worth, I probably just got a rep tired of getting calls about them.

I ordered these from eastbay via phone order on 3:00 pm pst yesterday. My credit card got charged but no email confirmation yet. I forgot but the rep said they was backordered and they will have the shoe shipped by tomorrow. I'm guessing shipped to their stores? Should I be worried by now if I have no confirmation yet?

My man, you keep posting questions but not reading. Just read.

all eb orders will be cancelled, my dudes. I REALLY wanted you ALL to get them. but you knoe the saying!
"if it's too good to be true, IT IS"

good luck on your "HUNT", its the same hunt ALL of us end up doing!! If we arent doing it this release, we will be doing it on one of the next releases, so either way we are all doing it, just depends on "when". STAY DILIGENT GUISE, you will get your PEAR(s)

Last edited:
all eb orders will be cancelled, sorry guys. i wanted you ALL to get them. but you knoe the saying!

good luck on your "HUNT", its the same hunt ALL of us end up doing!! If we arent doing it this release, we will be doing it on one of the next releases, so either way we are all doing it, just depends on "when". STAY DILIGENT GUISE, you will get your PEAR(s)
I love hate, I will be quoting this when my pair ships. i will also quote it if I get canceled because I am not a punk. But pretty sure mine is shipping since i just talked to a rep myself and they said my order is good to go should get a shipping confirmation sometime today

Let it play out man
eyes.gif
exactly....why be so negative

all eb orders will be cancelled, sorry guys. i wanted you ALL to get them. but you knoe the saying!

What experience do you have with this process for you to be making such a sure statement?

"If it's too good to be true?" - that shows me you are clueless with the process.

I love hate, I will be quoting this when my pair ships. i will also quote it if I get canceled because I am not a punk. But pretty sure mine is shipping since i just talked to a rep myself and they said my order is good to go should get a shipping confirmation sometime today

not hatein my dood, i help out as much as i can any release im intrested in, i think you took this the wrong way. no worrys tho! ya hope u do get them!!! 8)

What experience do you have with this process for you to be making such a sure statement?

"If it's too good to be true?" - that shows me you are clueless with the process.

ordered from them, hundreds of times, and talked to a rep about an hour ago?? why you hate'n?? im just trying to be positive. :tongue:

Last edited:
Though nobody asked me, I'd advise all to take what reps have said with a grain of salt. I tried like four or five times yesterday and got responses ranging from "I placed a bunch of orders earlier but am not allowed to now" to "they oversold the backorders" to "it's a site error and they're taking them down". The kids on the phone are just trying to get to the next call in queue. Gonna have to wait and see ... rooting for all of you who got reps to place orders and hope you all get them!

Back
Top Bottom