Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's the nature of the beast. You are also paying a few bucks for the piece of mind of not dealing with a lot of BS that's involved with buying shoes for retail.
Real talk.  Wondering if I should hold off until this potential Eastbay shipment/ other restocks.

In my mind, anything less than 300 seems decent for these... but then again so does retail!

spoke with eastbay and they said they made a mistake and are cancelling all the orders, so that seems kinda lame. said they are gonna be doin it all day today. they just have to look them all up first and do refunds.

Ugh

spoke to a manager named Richard

smokin.gif

It's the nature of the beast. You are also paying a few bucks for the piece of mind of not dealing with a lot of BS that's involved with buying shoes for retail.

Real talk.  Wondering if I should hold off until this potential Eastbay shipment/ other restocks.

In my mind, anything less than 300 seems decent for these... but then again so does retail!

Yea finding the perfect price is always fun.

Amongst all the back order cancellation talk some of you are bound to get pairs. Regardless of what reps were allowed to do once the order is placed the system is gonna do what it does until interviened. They'll probably cancel low hanging fruit first like unverified credit cards, different billing and shipping info, and easy to pick out "errors" that require a second look for processing. Don't see them cancelling all orders.

I got two confirmation emails. One when I initially placed the order and another when my CC actually got charged. I believe ill get my pair.

If i do, im moving the 3rd pair to make the first 2 pairs free.

I got two confirmation emails. One when I initially placed the order and another when my CC actually got charged. I believe ill get my pair.

If i do, im moving the 3rd pair to make the first 2 pairs free.

No way you'll be able to make $340 profit alone on one pair. :rofl:

Wore my pair yesterday night out, really surprised how comfortable these are, now time to break them in and dirty them up, I hate how new shoes look :x

Last edited:
Arrrrrrggghhhhh WHERE!!!!

Ok y'all trollin at this point Lmao. Bruh look at the Basketball. It got that dark side of the moon look. Also the TM is bigger than the TM on the other shoe. I hate to be that guy but I can't help but point out these small details. I know yall gon give me those "Don't expect consistent quality from JB, go buy high end then" comments, But they can still do better as far as quality goes

I have my other pair coming from Nike in a few days, I just hope that pair is as clean as the Top 3s I got from them and isn't the horror that was the TB3 they sent me

Last edited:
Nice [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Mine comes this week as well. Looks like you're the first NTer with a NDC pair with coiled laces lol.
Yeah and they both have the same "trumble level" ! It's my first AJ1 with coiled laces ^^ , black toe, RSBB and All Star came with "basic" laces

Back
Top Bottom