Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

also still no tracking email from SNS so I checked their website and there was tracking. says expected delivery is 4/5 somehow but shows it's still in Germany?
View media item 2391831

Fyi: SE is Sweden and DE is Germany.
It's out on the way to USA. Departure Scan.
Path looks like all previous SNS orders.
Will be fast.

Last edited:
Wow, finally caught up today! The thread moved like release day post lunch time CST. Hope the Eastbay orders come through and ship for the NT fam, that would be amazing!

Caught up with most of the thread and aftermath. babyjs23 babyjs23 i see that you also hit at sheikh in mv. What time did you pick up? I may have seen you there since they give us this 1 hr window now.. [emoji]9996[/emoji]
I was there at 10:00.

Were you wearing Motorsport 4's?

Last edited:
Wow, finally caught up today! The thread moved like release day post lunch time CST. Hope the Eastbay orders come through and ship for the NT fam, that would be amazing!
If anything, I hope they come through for people yet to eat. Myself and others who have ate multiples don't need that EB phone order come up.

I know it never works out that way but best of luck to those who haven't ate.

Last edited:
If anything, I hope they come through for people yet to eat. Myself and others who have ate multiples don't need that EB phone order come up.

I know it never works out that way but best of luck to those who haven't ate.
But you tried though.  You have multiples, tried to get more, failed, and now hating on dudes with multiples trying to get more...the ****?

babyjs23 babyjs23 i was there at about 10:05 or so. I had black red 4's on with a black padres hat on....reppin' the pads. I was standing behind you i guess in the line of raffle winners. Did you see the manager guy hook up a guy there in line with no regard to who was watching? ....some fool walked up...chopped it up with the manager dude and stood in line behind me to come up with a size 10.

Last edited:
But you tried though.  You have multiples, tried to get more, failed, and now hating on dudes with multiples trying to get more...the ****?
Nah. I was more pissed about the service than taking a L. Seems people were ordering with ease while I got some rep from hell. The rep was very rude and condescending. If I really wanted to keep stacking multiples, I'd have kept calling back for different reps.

Also, I'm not some full time reseller. My multiples are all my sz 12. Ones I'm not keeping are going to friends. One wears the same size and the other will trade for their size.

I don't mind others eating multiples if they ooping fam. Just feel sorry for those who haven't ate and resellers keep eating. That's why I hope a few of them ate instead of myself or resellers.

Last edited:
Nah. I was pissed about the service more than taking a L. Seems people were ordering with ease while I got some rep from hell. The rep was very rude and condescending.

Also, I'm not some full time reseller. My multiples are all my sz 12. Ones I'm not keeping are going to friends. One wears the same size and the other will trade for their size.

I don't mind others eating multiples if they ooping fam. Just feel sorry for those who haven't ate and resellers keep eating. That's why I hope a few of them ate instead of myself or resellers.
good looking out.  I bet your friends and fam appreciates it!

good looking out.  I bet your friends and fam appreciates it!
Yeah, we look out for each other. At least one of us usually eats well on a release and we return the favor next release. We camp together too occasionally if the limited availability necessities it. Hypebeats and resellers are always part of the game but helps to have friends.

Last edited:
View media item 2391887
So what's the chances of these having a hard time passing StockX inspection? The paint job on this wing is choppy and cause of that it makes it look like the R-D isn't connected, as seen on the fakes.

I want to cash these in for some banneds. Could try selling them locally if sending these to StockX seems like a risk

this thread is pure comedy.  i'm surprised a list of cs reps that have shot down people haven't been made yet.  i'll start:

terry

zack

jessica

jane

donna 

ashley

aaron/erin

kyle

linda

so if you get any of the above, just hang up!!!  LOL

View media item 2391887
So what's the chances of these having a hard time passing StockX inspection? The paint job on this wing is choppy and cause of that it makes it look like the R-D isn't connected, as seen on the fakes.

I want to cash these in for some banneds. Could try selling them locally if sending these to StockX seems like a risk
If they're as good as they claim on authenticating,then it shouldn't be an issue, have to look at the shoe overall.

Last edited:
my Eastbay order still says "in progress" but I already see the pending charge on my CC.

also still no tracking email from SNS so I checked their website and there was tracking. says expected delivery is 4/5 somehow but shows it's still in Germany?

View media item 2391831
Don't worry they'll be there, unless there is a weather delay, they're that fast with shipping.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Dude there perfectly fine just wear them. I think the new generation of sneaker heads have waaaay worse OCD then the last

Back
Top Bottom