Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Walked into the Carlsbad Shiekh to get their code. Dude who I got know over the last year was working and he already knew I was there for the code and when I asked him how many pairs they got he hit me like....

View media item 2381082
He said about 6 FSR which is plenty for this location. This mall is a complete dump. I hit raffles on black toes and BM5s. Let's hope it continues on Saturday.

Carlsbad Shiekh code 8C041F36F5

I entered Shoe Palace raffle as well. Might head to North County mall but I might not make it today. Will share that Shikehs code if I do.

damn sheikhs round here never get that much

Yea meant write in raffle instead of draw (kinda same thing)
Still remember there were >1000 entries by time i came :stoneface:

I hate camping , whenever Ive had to camp , I always had earphones in , not saying I had something playing but did it in hopes I didnt have to converse with a bunch of dweebs.

Im not saying everyone that camps is a lame , but for the most part alot of em are hypebeast, typically not many Id associate with outside that line. So why waste my breath if I have the misfortune of being stuck inside a line with em.
Only camped twice that was for purple foams concords and I struck out lol never again never again. But if it's that bad maybe you just shouldn't camp anymore and find you another lane for copping like online. I find most in line are resellers but I wouldn't say a bunch of lames

Anyone know why Footlocker would have about 65-70% FCFS when they have poured tons of money in an app to regulate each release and not risk liability on themselves or the property owner of each location? This **** makes no sense.
mean.gif

Well i hope FTA puts these up on the app tomorrow so i can grab that check in first thing in the afternoon

Ah dammmm...iirc they gave out wristbands the day before rd which was the friday before sat For both Chicago s 2015 and 16 breds at flight23 , but ntny did draw for chis, not sure for breds.

If only this was easy as storm blues.....

Yeah I was lucky #17 for CHIs (thank the sneaker gawds for being a consultant at the time so I could 'hangout' at flight23)....both of those releases were pre-app so that made sense to do a day out from RD for bands. Feeling like if they are going for bands they will do it earlier in the week so they can keep the 'preme head types from spending a week smoking in front of the shop.

galove galove
Last time I camped was for the last drop of the FR3s. I usually stay with connects but here and again ppl switch jobs , or life gets in the way or whatever, so I have to do what I have to whenever that happens.
Like I said not all are lames, Ive met a few decent ppl, but more often than not my type.
Anyone who camps for anything over a 8 hour period + to me is either kids or some lifeless nododies ,& typically are living off someone elses strength.
Ive never camped longer than 2.5hrs , my time to valuable for that.

@GAlove
Last time I camped was for the last drop of the FR3s. I usually stay with connects but here and again ppl switch jobs , or life gets in the way or whatever, so I have to do what I have to whenever that happens.
Like I said not all are lames, Ive met a few decent ppl, but more often than not my type.
Anyone who camps for anything over a 8 hour period + to me is either kids or some lifeless nododies ,& typically are living off someone elses strength.
Ive never camped longer than 2.5hrs , my time to valuable for that.
Lifeless nobodies lol?

Anyone know why Footlocker would have about 65-70% FCFS when they have poured tons of money in an app to regulate each release and not risk liability on themselves or the property owner of each location? This **** makes no sense.
mean.gif
they might switch to FCFS

I won't ease up off the Gas til I get a callback from a store.

Raffle time tomorrow

:lol: Thats what Id consider someone whose grown & spends a extended amount of time , some even spend days wating on some kicks. If u got that much down time, youre not doing enough with your life.

Dont get me wrong I love kicks, but thats overkill imo.

The last 1 that I camped for within that 2.5 hour timeframe was UNCs -- despite a good position in line (under 30) still didn't get my size. I think overall it doesn't matter to me how much time someone campouts -- matters to me if the store treats those waiting with respect (Concept NY definetly didn't do this when they opened in the city), i'm respectful of others in the line cause hopefully this will lead to good line karma and lastly I'm respectful of myself cause I have to live with my actions at the end of the day.

My favorite response to looney-loos while waiting:

I'm here taking a survey of paaserbt can I have a moment of your time?

I'm standing online to register to vote/sign up to help a senior on Election Day

I'm waiting to get on the x-press select bus to Staten Island/ bus to jersey/ jitney fo the hamptons

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Thats what Id consider someone whose grown & spends a extended amount of time , some even spend days wating on some kicks. If u got that much down time, youre not doing enough with your life.

Dont get me wrong I love kicks, but thats overkill imo.
not a terrible assumption to make honestly lol

Anyone know why Footlocker would have about 65-70% FCFS when they have poured tons of money in an app to regulate each release and not risk liability on themselves or the property owner of each location? This **** makes no sense. :smh:

My guess is that fcfs is better for the company financially. People that miss out are still at the store, and they might buy something else (i.e. Motorsport 4's) to ease their pain.

Back
Top Bottom