Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Go figure the only store I'm VIP for and have won majority of the draws via app is doing all FCFS LOL.

Go figure the only store I'm VIP for and have won majority of the draws via app is doing all FCFS LOL.

Damn they doing you dirty
Don't know why they introduced the apps then switch to fcfs back and forth
All shoes should be app reserves all the time imo
Hype or not stick with the apps

I spoke to the store manager at the House Of Hoops in my city and he said first come first serve as well. He's opening up at 8am on Saturday. I'm still going to get a few raffle tickets from Footaction. Haven't camped in years, in fact the last time I camped out it was for Concords.

Those quick flips are going to dry up real quick on release day then it will be in the high 350. People are getting more than just one pair.
no it wont lol look at all of the recent hyped 1 releases. they took a few weeks for the price to rise 

Feeling real good about my chances right now. Tomorrow FNL ticket raffle, FTA and Champs app raffle, and maybe a JJ and DTLR raffle later in the week. Just trying to figure out which FTL to set up at if I strike out on the raffles.

Most if not all ftl will change to app reserve calm down people it ain't going down like you think

View media item 2381319
For anyone in the valley. I called these stores and said raffle will be via app.

I said earlier I think a lot of these are false and would be either raffle or app

It's Happened other releases

Just that gives shady stores an upper hand if they do raffle and when people come in they said it's FCFS to reduce the amount of enteries

You ain't gonna get to use it on this release....this is Nike's biggest release thus far for 2017.
Yeah i know, but that isn't how foot locker determines whether a vip can be used. It's whether it's categorized as a quickstrike and from what i can see it looks pretty close to a mass GR. 

Yeah i know, but that isn't how foot locker determines whether a vip can be used. It's whether it's categorized as a quickstrike and from what i can see it looks pretty close to a mass GR. 

It's not a quickstrike. At least not as of yesterday.

Anyone know why Footlocker would have about 65-70% FCFS when they have poured tons of money in an app to regulate each release and not risk liability on themselves or the property owner of each location? This **** makes no sense. :smh:

Lmao because shoes have been sitting since that app was introduced...shoes sitting equals liquidation rates looking bad to corporate [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom