Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

lol wonder if theres gonna be another stockton california concords battle royal for these :lol: bunch of ignorant idiots

I legit want to see news coverage on this release.

I have a bunch of banneds and yeezy 2s I wanna sell the sheep when they come back to Nike because it's "cool" again.

Walked into the Carlsbad Shiekh to get their code. Dude who I got know over the last year was working and he already knew I was there for the code and when I asked him how many pairs they got he hit me like....

View media item 2381082
He said about 6 FSR which is plenty for this location. This mall is a complete dump. I hit raffles on black toes and BM5s. Let's hope it continues on Saturday.

Carlsbad Shiekh code 8C041F36F5

I entered Shoe Palace raffle as well. Might head to North County mall but I might not make it today. Will share that Shikehs code if I do.

Last edited:
Honestly after reading these posts, it seems like resellers are trying their absolute hardest, like more so for these than any other shoe, to control the market on these since there's a lot of pairs that were made.

It's incredibly infuriating that this is what **** is coming down to.

I seen this happened before and they had to call the swat because folks was trying to beat the store manager tail lol
bet you the manager back there laughing at them standing there for hours only to find out they sold out,  "little do they know".

Nyc heads any word on ftl 34th flight23
And niketowns (midtown & roosevelt)

Nyc heads any word on ftl 34th flight23
And niketowns (midtown & roosevelt)

Nothing about flight23 yet but if it stays FCFS I'm betting on bands at some point at the top of the week (they did bands for BReds)...and for NTNY and Roosevelt expecting these are going draw....NTNY ain't worth the campout hassle with Trump's 'castle' down the street.

Wow, Yorktown mall not getting these?

I'm not sure, I'm shocked woodfield FL is getting these
Most FL around my area don't even get some reg GR
There's a FL like a mile from me
They need to just close that one down [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Honestly after reading these posts, it seems like resellers are trying their absolute hardest, like more so for these than any other shoe, to control the market on these since there's a lot of pairs that were made.

This is lame ****** livelihoods man. You gotta be understanding :lol:

Don't know why, OG 1s hype themselves. Welp unless you saying folks trying to sell top market before the yeezys drop

bet you the manager back there laughing at them standing there for hours only to find out they sold out,  "little do they know".

Yea, that guy eventually got out of there. That's the first time I seen something like that. Was like a movie lol

So resellers are trying to control the market by buying all the shoes? :lol:

Last edited:
One spot at my area doing fcfs in the fl locator. Called to confirm n trick tol me they not gettn it. Should i just go now?

So resellers are trying to control the market by buying all the shoes?
laugh.gif
#teamretail 

Think my Jimmy jazz doing a list. Cause they put your name on a paper and shorty said you straight you the first 11.5. This release looking easy as of now. Good luck everybody

So resellers are trying to control the market by buying all the shoes? :lol:

It's honestly looking that way man, like why are so many places FCFS when they usually aren't? Why does it seem like store employees are being more excessively shady/not willing to give out information when they get phone calls?

I don't know, this is just the feeling I'm getting after observing.

Anyone from orlando? All be out there for the weekend any suggestions? Is there a shieks there? Do they do codes as well?

Last edited:
It's honestly looking that way man, like why are so many places FCFS when they usually aren't? Why does it seem like store employees are being more excessively shady/not willing to give out information when they get phone calls?

I don't know, this is just the feeling I'm getting after observing.
resellers have nothing to do with who chooses fcfs. And employees are always shady for a good release. Don't see anything different on this one

Nothing about flight23 yet but if it stays FCFS I'm betting on bands at some point at the top of the week (they did bands for BReds)...and for NTNY and Roosevelt expecting these are going draw....NTNY ain't worth the campout hassle with Trump's 'castle' down the street.
Is it usually hectic to get bands when they do that ?

Back
Top Bottom