Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I reside in NY, but tried my luck with a few raffles yesterday. 

Long story short: I was told the raffles were closing yesterday. I called today, I was told they are still doing raffles. I called back, and was told that the winners were notified at noon.

Scumbags.

I threw the manager a twenty, told him I'd triple it if I see him again. Guess he made more off someone else. 

I now hope that store burns down. LOL 

I dont know what time I should show up to the party at NTNY. If they have lots of pairs, I wouldnt mind waiting a bit.

Anybody in Boston area can confirm if there's around 10-15 people outside of footlocker downtown?

I reside in NY, but tried my luck with a few raffles yesterday. 

Long story short: I was told the raffles were closing yesterday. I called today, I was told they are still doing raffles. I called back, and was told that the winners were notified at noon.

Scumbags.

I threw the manager a twenty, told him I'd triple it if I see him again. Guess he made more off someone else. 

I now hope that store burns down. LOL 
Damn, which store?  Anyone know if 42nd St FTL made calls yet?

I hit up eblens in Bloomfield,new Britain,Hartford and 2 other eblens in Ri,total raffles 13...they said they will make calls once they recieve shipment between today and tomorr,haven't heard anything yet

Just got off the phone with them they said they will call winners today AND tomorrow, not sure how true that is

Also, broward hoh said they called all winners. Haven't heard from pines yet
l got called yesterday for yeezys so i think today was the 1s. Wouldnt make sense to call 2 days apart but the lady did tell me they will call between wed- friday.

Pretty much my entire lunch in one picture today. Need these to complete the most fire SF Giants gameday outfit of all time.

Anyone in Portland know how many pairs Nike Town got? Managed to have a friend enter for me, really hoping I come up on these.

23penny added sizes. $635 + shipping tho? :nerd: :smh:

Why do u charge shipping just say 650 even since u charging way over retail anyways my dude. I never understood that. Like a extra slap in the face

But I assume shipping charges are some kind of business write off on their taxes I assume

wait no online release? ...... 
indifferent.gif
 *unsubscribes*

I hit up eblens in Bloomfield,new Britain,Hartford and 2 other eblens in Ri,total raffles 13...they said they will make calls once they recieve shipment between today and tomorr,haven't heard anything yet
i called the one in wethersfield they said they already called everyone for the raffle.

Didn't know Stamford had a HOH. Damn... 

Hope you score. 

They added an HoH on the low about a few months ago.

Thanks man but I went 1/19 with the Chicagos and I'm not feeling too confident. All I think I'm gonna end up with this time is a girlfriend that will be pissed I dragged her around the state only to come up empty handed.

They added an HoH on the low about a few months ago.

Thanks man but I went 1/19 with the Chicagos and I'm not feeling too confident. All I think I'm gonna end up with this time is a girlfriend that will be pissed I dragged her around the state only to come up empty handed.
i'm worried about the same thing with my girl. had her go around Maryland to get me tickets. lol

Back
Top Bottom