Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

getting tired of this sneakerhead life, doing rigged raffles, resellers, waiting all day for tweets.. lol. im done if i struck out on these. 

Reserved the 350s now it's time for the sbbs 
pimp.gif

I know it's the wrong thread and it's probably been posted but how do Chis fit compared to 2013 royals?

edit: PM me

Last edited:
guess galleria hoh callin tomorrow on these? i think they called friday on chicagos...

NAH, I THINK THEY ALREADY CALLED FOR THE SHATTERED BACKBOARDS, 'CAUSE WHEN THEY CALLED ME FOR THE YEEZYS, I ASKED HAD THEY CALLED THE SHATTERED BACKBOARD WINNERS, AND THEY SAID YES... BAYBROOK CALLED THE WINNERS ALREADY AS WELL. I'M 0 FOR 2 ON THESE, STILL HAVE 2 MORE CHANCES,LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
I hate to say but if I caught a reseller taking selfies with his stock at a place im familiar with I'm sorry homie getting Rico'd from Paid In Full

You got 14 bricks right there?  Who hit you off, A?

regardless of how deep you are I never get the public stack photos ....or the ones outside the store that u just finessed instead of being a good crook & leaving the scene :lol:

NAH, I THINK THEY ALREADY CALLED FOR THE SHATTERED BACKBOARDS, 'CAUSE WHEN THEY CALLED ME FOR THE YEEZYS, I ASKED HAD THEY CALLED THE SHATTERED BACKBOARD WINNERS, AND THEY SAID YES... BAYBROOK CALLED THE WINNERS ALREADY AS WELL. I'M 0 FOR 2 ON THESE, STILL HAVE 2 MORE CHANCES,LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.
damn... 
sick.gif
 gotta hope for friday then...

Back
Top Bottom