Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

some pics i see got slim toeboxes.. but some got some tall boxy ones.. hope i get the slim kind
Correct me if I'm wrong authentic Chi 1s toe box shape vary as well? Maybe something to do with how far the shoe horns are put in maybe.

Last edited:
It's one thing to camp overnight..but these guys are there 2 days before release..

NYC norm, homie. Cats see these resell prices and clear their schedule. Half of them will have to wake up tomorrow with the sick voice and call out. Trust.
If you have a job, there's no reason why you should be camping for 2 days and calling out of work to cop these. Even if you flip them, only coming up with a $500 profit at the most. Camping from today until Saturday morning? That's ridiculous. Only. The unemployed should be doing that cuz they really need the money. An overnight camp, ok, I've done that before. But half the day today, all night tonight, all day tomorrow then all night tomorrow? Hell naw

Last edited:
not sure If its a fluke or I am just on a hot streak, but I have won wtkd7 and these in two diff sizes now back to back weeks. Maybe my HOH just likes me but I have struck out plenty in between these 2 and Aunt pearl KD6 last year. I can't resist these colors and that awesome tongue treatment on these. Kinda remind me of Banned 1s or maybe I am nuts.

not sure If its a fluke or I am just on a hot streak, but I have won wtkd7 and these in two diff sizes now back to back weeks. Maybe my HOH just likes me but I have struck out plenty in between these 2 and Aunt pearl KD6 last year. I can't resist these colors and that awesome tongue treatment on these. Kinda remind me of Banned 1s or maybe I am nuts.
all the new OG 1's got that tongue, frags.. lasers.. chicagos

so....Niketown is ghost. Tonight NYPD is tossing folks and tomorrow the responsibilty falls on Niketown they've informed their neighbors (Tiffanys Torneau) of the release who may call NYPD to regulate if it interferes with their biz....security won't officially manage the line until morning of....and if the normal crew for drops their pretty good.

View media item 1599452

well I been outta the OG1 game since banned 1s and none of those had orange so I passed :tongue:

I did contemplate Chicagos but definitely been trying to cut back. I find it hard to believe that these are in that high demand. Had no idea there were that many orange colored shoe fanatics out there. Certainly hasn't been a lack of 1's released lately.

Foot Action confirmed on their Twitter through a reply that they are releasing the SBBs online, yes. Eastbay also confirmed thru a reply that they're NOT getting the SBBs. 
thanks so much 
smile.gif
 repped

well I been outta the OG1 game since banned 1s and none of those had orange so I passed
tongue.gif

I did contemplate Chicagos but definitely been trying to cut back. I find it hard to believe that these are in that high demand. Had no idea there were that many orange colored shoe fanatics out there. Certainly hasn't been a lack of 1's released lately.
you know it aint about the orange, people want these cause they are limited and the leather is buttery.

The HOH in crab tree valley mall raliegh has rigged raffles this african dude wins all of them...I should screen shot the winner list and send to headquarters.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

@NikeLA: The drawing will be open for 30 minutes. You will need to sign in with Nike+ to participate. Create an account here: http://t.co/G5TIbkVIQq/s/KrTr
The site is GARBAGE.  You can't access your account settings to add mobile phone which is how they reach you via text.  It won't even load on my laptop
mean.gif

It's so bad that you can't even go past  Angola when you select a country. I even followed the exact instructions on how to enter your cell # and that option doesn't even exist on that screen......
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The site is GARBAGE.  You can't access your account settings to add mobile phone which is how they reach you via text.  It won't even load on my laptop :smh:
It's so bad that you can't even go past the Angola when you select a country.  

I thought they send emails too.

I think its all day. Heading up there now... traffic is almost not even worth it :smh:

man that's exactly why I don't wanna go

but the one day joint is a good look

better chance of winning depending on how many they even have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom