Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Ain't feeling too hot about my chances. Nike Dallas was nuts when I was there for lunch. About 15 people came through in the 10 minutes I was there. Hoping they have multiple FSRs.

All these pairs... not even Saturday yet...

If you buying off resell market be careful.... these UA are OUT HERE :smh:

cV5tIJR.jpg

@ShiekhShoes: Houston Galleria has the Jordan 1 and Yeezy Boost. Good luck!

Last edited:
got a call from an unfamiliar number...picked it up and it was UPS telling me my package is ready to be picked up :stoneface:

I think there's more dudes posting in here about backdooring their pairs than guys actually locking them down legitimately. What a disgusting state of affairs.
Agreed.

And I understand WHY. Dudes know that they will not be able to cop legitimately (look no further than the NDC fiasco). Or, the employee from Shoe Palace "back dooring" pairs right over the counter. How about that dude who out in over 50 raffles for Chis and didn't cop? The list goes on and on and on and on...

I get tired of striking out online and when I put in raffles. I am certain others feel the EXACT same way. 

Thus, I either pre-order, or slide an employee some cash to have a chance of purchasing a shoe.

JB needs to figure something out, quick.

Dudes can't cop from the internet, or stores these days!!!! Let that marinate, fam.

Again, I agree. But, the "market" forces peoples hands. 

Just got a call!!

....from Verizon wireless wanting to do an account review to make sure I have the best plan for my needs. He almost got cursed out, but I chilled and told him to call back later.

Man I got excited too when I received a call, turned out to be a Solictor wanting to know if I want solar panels installed in my home.

North carolina head here, the athletes foot in all locations in raliegh/durham had guarenteed tix released on wed all you had to do was buy 30 in nike/Jordan merchandise... I scored an 11 but i need a 12 looking for a swap but I will hold my breath until i acctually have them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom