Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The site is GARBAGE.  You can't access your account settings to add mobile phone which is how they reach you via text.  It won't even load on my laptop
mean.gif

It's so bad that you can't even go past  Angola when you select a country. I even followed the exact instructions on how to enter your cell # and that option doesn't even exist on that screen......
laugh.gif
That's not how it works though.  When Nike LA tweets the link for the raffle, you have to login with your NDC account.  It'll then ask you for your mobile number where an access code will be texted.  It doesn't matter if that number is saved already as part of your nike profile.  Once you enter the access code sent to you, it'll redirect you to the products page, where you submit your entry for the raffle.

man that's exactly why I don't wanna go

but the one day joint is a good look

better chance of winning depending on how many they even have
Almost there. Traffic is turrible right now... unrelated note, did you bring those 90 IDs back to the TX City store?

you on F30post? Nice avatar. Modded?
haha yeah that's me, thanks! Yup, mainly the headlights (had the housing painted and new projectors/led rings) and some cosmetic stuff (roof wrap/tints/etc.) Looking to lower the suspension/get new rims eventually but too much money is spent on shoes lol

That's not how it works though.  When Nike LA tweets the link for the raffle, you have to login with your NDC account.  It'll then ask you for your mobile number where an access code will be texted.  It doesn't matter if that number is saved already as part of your nike profile.  Once you enter the access code sent to you, it'll redirect you to the products page, where you submit your entry for the raffle.
It says you'll get a text via cell phone....but how you get a text when you can't even get your phone contact info?  Pretty sure the site was bogged down with lots of use since I'm now seeing some of those options that would not load on my laptop.

Last edited:

The site is GARBAGE.  You can't access your account settings to add mobile phone which is how they reach you via text.  It won't even load on my laptop
mean.gif

It's so bad that you can't even go past  Angola when you select a country. I even followed the exact instructions on how to enter your cell # and that option doesn't even exist on that screen......
laugh.gif
Thank you very much! Your post made me double-check my phone number with this account, and it was my old one since I made this account a long time ago. Repped.

Almost there. Traffic is turrible right now... unrelated note, did you bring those 90 IDs back to the TX City store?

if that's the cypress Nike outlet yes

the women in there all almost had a heartattack over em

wouldn't even finish my return before passing em around everywhere

please let me know the cut off time if any when you get there boss

Last edited:
I'm thinking about heading to NTNY 3am Saturday morning but even that might be too late

I hear you.....usually 7 (time I came through for my AM90 corks) is early for Niketown and even with the 4LAB11s there were at best a handful of campers when I got there

if that's the cypress Nike outlet yes

the women in there all almost had a heartattack over em

wouldn't even finish my return before passing em around everywhere

please let me know the cut off time if any when you get there boss

Can you let me know what time the raffle ends for Shieks? I want to wait to for traffic to die down.

Back
Top Bottom