Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I wonder how many people are just entering for the heck of it  
nerd.gif
everyone

I arrived around 3:30am to get in line for the Mirror Foams at NTNY..

But they still had foams that afternoon of RD when I swung by with my homeboy to pickup the champ/cigar pack .... Which they still have. Lookin back did you feel like you had to be there that early?

Im really trying to get these. Im in Jersey (had no luck with raffles) and I have a friend in Maryland. Anyone kno of any places in Jersey or Maryland were I may have some luck?

Last edited:
if that's the cypress Nike outlet yes

the women in there all almost had a heartattack over em

wouldn't even finish my return before passing em around everywhere

please let me know the cut off time if any when you get there boss
Nah I work at the one towards Galveston, I was gonna look for em. Just left the Galleria. Handing out tickets until 9, pulling tomorrow but they get the shoes late, they'll have em next week.

NTNY might have a lot of pairs so thats why they are doing FCFS. hopefully 3-4am on saturday is early enough.

Im really trying to get these. Im in Jersey (had no luck with raffles) and I have a friend in Maryland. Anyone kno of any places in Jersey or Maryland were I may have some luck?
what part of maryland? i know in the baltimore area everyone is doing raffles. the HOH in towson is raffle and so is the DTLR i believe. but when i was there monday every place i went to was doing raffles. 

Back
Top Bottom