Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

may the shoe gawds bless us these next 24 hours
nerd.gif

Lol @ people entering raffles and not even living in the same state. Lmfao! Shoe game got boys losing they minds. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

they should only accept local area codes when they're doing these raffles...kinda like the "zone" adidas uses.

Lol @ people entering raffles and not even living in the same state. Lmfao! Shoe game got boys losing they minds. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But if they lived in indiana near the border between IN and IL then they would be closer to NTChi than most Illinois residents outside of Chicago if not most illinois residents in general.

How your experience going so far running around with Shiekh's?
Traffic was horrible 
laugh.gif

Even though Hollywood was on the way home I didn't wanna stop and waste time finding parking. Just went to Culver city and Pico and made it home in time to see the Laker's draft pick!

Last edited:
I'm only an hour away so i get a pass 
laugh.gif
    I think if you're not entering somebody's name that  can get them, or you're no where near there, that's foul 
laugh.gif

Sprint's got me messed up, I'm not getting the damn verification code... Twice today that a phone has messed me up on a sneaker release. :smh:

I feel like less people are entering at Santa Monica
That's why I entered there event though I'm 5 mins from Nike LA. I felt like it would be more of a drive for most people and they would pick Nike LA, I guess we'll see. 

But if they lived in indiana near the border between IN and IL then they would be closer to NTChi than most Illinois residents outside of Chicago if not most illinois residents in general.

I'm only an hour away so i get a pass :lol:     I think if you're not entering somebody's name that  can get them, or you're no where near there, that's foul :lol:

These are obviously unique situations. I was more so talking about those who for instance live on the east coast and entering an NTLA raffle. Lol.

I entered both & hoping to win at least one pair man.

If you win both think you could make it to both stores on time? I guess if you were near the front of the line in one store you could make it to the back of the line of the other.

Or does either HoH or NTChicago let you have all day? Then you could go to that one second

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom