Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Called the shiekh in Richmond about 1 1/2 hour ago and the girl said that the raffle is over already which I think is bullshhit. They announced what stores last night and the raffle is over already? Not that many people would've went there on short notice. Sounds like backdoored or some kind of shady stuff there
LOL, I'm pretty sure the Manager "DUMAS" is back dooring everything... Thats what he do with the GS size since they dont do online raffle for GS Size.

Everytime i manage to win the online raffle from shiekhs. The same lady always walking in and out with multiple pairs of GS size in her bag...

The best way to back door is in store raffle...

Last edited:
Must be my luck day! Got a call from flight 23 and kicks USA!!! Gonna pay it forward and hook my man up with the other pair for retail since Maryland didn't have really anywhere to go for him to get these
Oh yes Maryland did.
I found out last minute of at least 6 other spots. I hit up 3 just yesterday.

I think that applies to a lot of us including me. lol   I mean, i can see people camping from Friday night to Saturday morning for a limited release..but beginning from Thursday afternoon?  They should perform a street show or something to make some money while they wait. lol
that's only in New York it's more populated where here we won't camp till Friday noonish

scored a pair of from KicksUSA!
whoa congrats...which location?
pimp.gif

My phone NEVER rings.   But the past 2 days.  Random calls out of nowhere from nobodys.  Southwest just called to tell me they cancelled a flight i booked for September and had me choose another time for that day.  Like really?  I didn't even know they did that ... Send me an e-mail.  Sheeesh.

tbh i don't ever shop at eblens. but i did the raffle for the yeezys and the 1's at the bloomfield one and i just had a feeling that it was a waste of time even as the lady was writing my information down. lol. 

My hopes wasn't up for this release,being that no where in my city are gonna have these, just 2 other malls with house of hoops an ftl, 45 mins away, but I got fam that live out there so mi an my bredrine took the ride Tuesday,one ticket between the both of us,the other house of hoops only doing fcfs ( when the launch locator says raffle) so we grab one with slim chances.. But surprisingly we both got a call back today, never have I just put in one raffle an won! I usually do multiples, but to win with one for these! at retail, feels good. May you all prosper.

Back
Top Bottom