Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Called the shiekh in Richmond about 1 1/2 hour ago and the girl said that the raffle is over already which I think is bullshhit. They announced what stores last night and the raffle is over already? Not that many people would've went there on short notice. Sounds like backdoored or some kind of shady stuff there

FCFS at NTNY????

411431116.jpg

BOUT TO SIGN UP AT BOTH LOCATIONS
happy.gif
just lemme get my size 9 please.
embarassed.gif

Called the shiekh in Richmond about 1 1/2 hour ago and the girl said that the raffle is over already which I think is bullshhit. They announced what stores last night and the raffle is over already? Not that many people would've went there on short notice. Sounds like backdoored or some kind of shady stuff there
that's bs, twitter thing said raffle was all day.

Bev center just said they haven't made calls yet but will start later today. Thought I saw yesterday that someone on here got a call.
Friend told me he had got a call from BC. Clearly the MF was trolling me. Hope to get a call from there as well today. 

I've camped 12 hrs before but it's always been with a few close homies otherwise I couldn't do it.... Its always interesting experience... I have fun

Just got a call!!

....from Verizon wireless wanting to do an account review to make sure I have the best plan for my needs. He almost got cursed out, but I chilled and told him to call back later.

It's one thing to camp overnight..but these guys are there 2 days before release..

It's one thing to camp out. But I have this pesky thing called "work" that gets in the way
I think that applies to a lot of us including me. lol   I mean, i can see people camping from Friday night to Saturday morning for a limited release..but beginning from Thursday afternoon?  They should perform a street show or something to make some money while they wait. lol

On another note .. i have a guaranteed pair for 285 .. should i pull the trigger?

Again, and no i havent been keeping up with the thread lol

What's the point of being first or in the top 100-200 eve this store getting 500+? I would wait till they're is 250 cats

Back
Top Bottom