Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Ah I just realized that you posted this in the Chi 1s thread as well. Now I see what you're saying.  So all the cancelled retro releases will go online June 26th?
No she didn't say that she just said they would again be doing online releases for Jordan starting that day. She said going live, so maybe they are going live for that Saturday the 27th.

I am just letting you guys know what she told me, I didn't necessarily say I believed her, just passing it along. 

Hook a brotha up with a 9.5!
That's my size 
laugh.gif

The hungry part is debatable but I agree.
What's there to debate about? If there is a certain shoe that you really want, you try all options possible. Even it that means you beg your wife to camp with you for 12 hours to cop a second pair and then owe her 10 fold, [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. And if you strike out in the end, at least you know you tried all options

What's there to debate about? If there is a certain shoe that you really want, you try all options possible. Even it that means you beg your wife to camp with you for 12 hours to cop a second pair and then owe her 10 fold, [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. And if you strike out in the end, at least you know you tried all options
Sneakers are life, I like
nthat.gif

The hungry part is debatable but I agree.
how do you pay her back 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom