Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I don't care much for these... If I cop cool if not I'll just cry myself to sleep along with my 5 pairs of Chicago's....

Someone give me a cookie

Last edited:
I don't care much for these... If I cop cool if not I'll just cry myself to sleep along with my 5 pairs of Chicago's....

Someone give me a cookie
Nice...since the beginning I've mentioned...put in some work and you will be do fine...now you got 5...good stuff...working on getting myself another pair...

Nice...since the beginning I've mentioned...put in some work and you will be do fine...now you got 5...good stuff...working on getting myself another pair...

Yeah fam.. I could do the work I did for the chicagos but this shoe ain't that serious for me. I could do it for the hype bit that's not what moves me. I hope you get your other pair :pimp:

Yeah fam.. I could do the work I did for the chicagos but this shoe ain't that serious for me. I could do it for the hype bit that's not what moves me. I hope you get your other pair
pimp.gif
My last JB for the year and I am good...got 1 on lock...hopefully a fellow Nter's Preorder that I placed with comes thru.... 

Yes I know these are OG 1s, but too MJ not us. Most didn't know anything about this shattered back board thing Michael did in Italy back in the early mid 80's.

I remember finding this video couple of years ago, untill then I never knew MJ had shattered A glass before.

Yes I know these are OG 1s, but too MJ not us. Most didn't know anything about this shattered back board thing Michael did in Italy back in the early mid 80's.

Ummm to my knowledge these are an all new colorway. If you look at his photo from that exhibition he is wearing Chicago 1s. Jordan never wore this colorway.

Sneakernews or complex said that these were the "return" of this colorway but i think as usual they are wrong.

If someone can correct me, please feel free.

Someone give me a cookie

Lol so corny. Is it the new thing on here remind ppl how many pairs they have of insert shoe at any given moment :lol:

Now before y'all see me as hatin, i got 4 pairs. But who the **** cares

Last edited:
Lol so corny. Is it the new thing on here remind ppl how many pairs they have of insert shoe at any given moment :lol:

Well u deserve a box of cookie then... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] he better off making a new thread and bumping it everyday.

Last edited:

You failed to see the sarcasm...lol so sad :lol:

Last edited:

thats how you get props on nt... buy as many pair of a same shoe as possible, then post the pics, then ask when u should wear the shoe, then let everyone know you wore the shoe, then take picture with the shoe on foot and lastly say how much u like the damn shoe as if no one could tell by the previous posts.....repeat next hyped release.

looking at that gif makes me wonder why they haven't done a "where are they now" video thot edition.....i would love to see how some of them chicks held up

Just realized I'm going to be on a trip with no phone/internet access the weekend these drop.

Back
Top Bottom