Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

You failed to see the irony...lol so sad :lol:

Here you go... Dip them in milk for those extra sensitive teeth.

p-16155.jpg

Last edited:
Man, anybody who posts they have 5 pairs of insert shoe here is a jackass.
roll.gif

But then again anybody who buys 5 pairs of insert shoe is a dumbass.
roll.gif

Yall so obsessed in material worth. Could've used that $640 you spend on "pairs to stock
glasses.gif
" for ya kids college fund

nah wait yall who say that aint never touched a girl nvm

Man, anybody who posts they have 5 pairs of insert shoe here is a jackass.
roll.gif

But then again anybody who buys 5 pairs of insert shoe is a dumbass.
roll.gif

Yall so obsessed in material worth. Could've used that $640 you spend on "pairs to stock
glasses.gif
" for ya kids college fund

nah wait yall who say that aint never touched a girl nvm
Let people live Slim... what's it too ya? it aint for you or anyone else to speak on they kids college fund or how they choose to spend their dough! Take that preachin to another web site! SMH

You guys see where @NikeChicago on Twitter posted that they're doing an online drawing system for a chance to reserve your shoes and pick them up in store? They're testing it for the upcoming Jordan Champagne/Cigar and KD "What The" releases. I wonder if Nike plans on implementing this for all Jordan releases moving forward, assuming this here works for Nike Chicago. 

Here's a link to the NDC site with the info: LINK

Last edited:
So Niketown Chicago is rolling out a new drawing system for releases .... Curious to see how this reverberated for SBB release

So what do people who live in an area without a NIKE store do? Do Nike Outlets count? I guess if I win i'll have to drive 200 miles to the closest Nike store... this is BS, oh well looks like only GR's for me.

So what do people who live in an area without a NIKE store do? Do Nike Outlets count? I guess if I win i'll have to drive 200 miles to the closest Nike store... this is BS, oh well looks like only GR's for me.

look at the brightside..more money in your pocket :wink:

look at the brightside..more money in your pocket
wink.gif
Nah, no bright side lol. I guess on releases that I sorta want it would save money, but for this release I really wanna get them, so I guess it's resale or hopefully other websites will release them.

I just talked to a Nike Employee on the phone and she said the article I read was misleading. She told me that is only for people who do raffles @ Nike stores, and they will still release Jordans online. She also said they are going back live to releasing Jordans on June 26th. Hopefully she was right.

I'm late, but ya'll see that nike store raffle thing ? :nerd:   

Yep....teamResell about to eat. Nike in essence is doing limited raffle system coincidently for big city locale and leaving the rest of the country to duke it out online thru FTL HOH FTA et al

Yep....teamResell about to eat. Nike in essence is doing limited raffle system coincidently for big city locale and leaving the rest of the country to duke it out online thru FTL HOH FTA et al
I just talked to Nike on the phone and she said that was only for people who do raffles @ Nike stores, they are going back to releasing Jordans online on the 26th of June. The article was misleading. Hopefully she's right.

I just talked to a Nike Employee on the phone and she said the article I read was misleading. She told me that is only for people who do raffles @ Nike stores, and they will still release Jordans online. She also said they are going back live to releasing Jordans on June 26th. Hopefully she was right.
I'll trust what NDC posts on their site vs what an employee tells you over the phone. Would be nice tho if NDC did release Jordans on its site. I guess time will tell.

I just talked to Nike on the phone and she said that was only for people who do raffles @ Nike stores, they are going back to releasing Jordans online on the 26th of June. The article was misleading. Hopefully she's right.
Ah I just realized that you posted this in the Chi 1s thread as well. Now I see what you're saying.  So all the cancelled retro releases will go online June 26th?

Back
Top Bottom