Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Non OG colorway , ugly shoe , great leather , hype won't be that strong
I hope so man, it sucks living in a smaller town though, I probably won't be able to fill out any raffles because I doubt anyone around me is getting them. Online or bust.

We got the Chicago's and I managed to get a couple pairs for retail so i'm happy, that was a must for me. Come to find out one of my plugs I usually have for shoes ended up selling the entire size run out the back door for $80 over box per pair. I was p*ssed he didn't hold me down for one pair. 

Last edited:
I think "hype" is almost irrelevant for these because SO little will be available even to begin with.

They're a 1... A non OG colour way but basic enough to appeal to most... crazy limited PLUS everyone loves the build quality so far. Construction wise they look to be noticeably better than previous Jordan 1 releases.

They'll be very difficult to get and resell will be high. "How high?" is the only question.

Still no word conclusive word of GS availability... guess I'm out.

Yes, anything else Tensai? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can we get an official frag fanboy vs sbb fanboy thread already..... This is ridiculous :smh:

Can we get an official frag fanboy vs sbb fanboy thread already..... This is ridiculous
mean.gif
not needed - frags are in rare territory, in terms of hype, timing, quality and quantity. sbb's even if the resell is crazy wont have the same prestige.

only thing that would surpass a fragment in terms of prestige/hype/limitedness would be an htm, sbb is a cool story tho

Last edited:
supreme wouldn't be as limited as htm...htm commands a much MUCH higher resell than any shoe out there..kobes, flyknits etc.

htm jordans 1's dropped already. but it's called mtm instead them joints is dumb limited i heard

supreme wouldn't be as limited as htm...htm commands a much MUCH higher resell than any shoe out there..kobes, flyknits etc.
Your right, but I am just referring to what you were saying   prestige/hype/limitedness......

Prestige? I would say that is in the eye of the beholder...I see them as the same shoe as any..

Supreme is Hype, Period...I am not sure how limited Supreme has been...I stopped following them after the SB Blazer hype...but they sure are limited...with 3 stores worldwide I believe....and HTM releasing at many NikeLabs and other high end fashion boutiques...aka DSM, Barneys etc...

Supreme attracts anything and anyone..I am not fan of their BS white tees and bs box logos costing $40

just my .02 cent

Last edited:
Be careful where you preorder. People are going to be receiving fakes and not even know it as usual.

Back
Top Bottom