Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

not the same without the H (who is also responsible for fragment)
All he did was make a Royal black toe... How is that creative? He just filled a void that probably wouldve gotten filled eventually anyway. Now we have the original 3 black colorways in red, royal and shadow, black toe red, royal and shadow(barons). That's why Frags are hyped up, because they filled a void and completed a series. The SBBs dont but wouldve if they made the orange toe white, then made a separate black/orange shoe to match. They seemed to have said F it and combined the two for a one off odd ball release that doesnt fit into the collection like it should. Thats why these wont be hyped like Frags. And these SBBs wouldve had a chance of sitting in stores if it werent for the extreme limited numbers.

I wish they were colored correctly with a white toe. But I see why they did it, because a straight black orange colorway wouldve had to release to complete the cycle and those would have potentially sat like Hawks 1s. The white side panel makes the whole thing acceptable. Ive been patiently waiting for a Black/Green 1 but an SBB colorblocking style might work on those too. Anyway, yeah these wont come close to Fragment resale money and I doubt they hit Chicago prices.

not the same without the H (who is also responsible for fragment)
All he did was make a Royal black toe... How is that creative? He just filled a void that probably wouldve gotten filled eventually anyway. Now we have the original 3 black colorways in red, royal and shadow, black toe red, royal and shadow(barons). That's why Frags are hyped up, because they filled a void and completed a series. The SBBs dont but wouldve if they made the orange toe white, then made a separate black/orange shoe to match. They seemed to have said F it and combined the two for a one off odd ball release that doesnt fit into the collection like it should. Thats why these wont be hyped like Frags. And these SBBs wouldve had a chance of sitting in stores if it werent for the extreme limited numbers.

I wish they were colored correctly with a white toe. But I see why they did it, because a straight black orange colorway wouldve had to release to complete the cycle and those would have potentially sat like Hawks 1s. The white side panel makes the whole thing acceptable. Ive been patiently waiting for a Black/Green 1 but an SBB colorblocking style might work on those too. Anyway, yeah these wont come close to Fragment resale money and I doubt they hit Chicago prices.
dont know what you're arguing...MTM is not the same as HTM...they replaced a creative visionary with a guy that wears dad jeans and chopper suits...and you're putting barons in some sort of series
roll.gif

Barons are the closest thing we have to shadow black toes...

And I guess Im not really arguing anything, just wondering people are on H's nuts when all he did was make a royal black toe. Im saying the hype has more to do with the colorblocking than the lighting bolts.

Barons are the closest thing we have to shadow black toes...

And I guess Im not really arguing anything, just wondering people are on H's nuts when all he did was make a royal black toe. Im saying the hype has more to do with the colorblocking than the lighting bolts.
oh yes def the hype on the bolts, but H (Hiroshi Fujiwara) has a lot of cache, been doin it for years...all these mulitcolor/woven models you see kids getting hyped for now...hes been done decades ago

Back
Top Bottom