Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I buy from fb groups all the time, local meetups only. Some of the kids just want the same GRs as all their friends and will trade away 1s for GR 11s or something like that.

Is 375 for a worn once pair size 8 good price?
For a worn pair, it should be a the 2xx range.
mean.gif
 at the seller asking for almost the price of a DS pair.

Funny how some of you ***** about the price $330-400 is much. Wait when prices go up then you'll be the one crying about "oh I should of copped for 3-4 bills" smh...

I copped at retail but this is fact. Look at the 88s thread. So much "I cant believe the prices on these". Im thinking for the first time in my life "You should be thankful for fakes. Kept the price artificially low".

There are some shoes I am willing to pay extra for just to avoid this. This shoe ain't one of them but I wouldn't be complaining about the price in 3 months when ebay is dry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold a pair on ebay last week for 515 shipped couple days after released, now the buyer opened a case on ebay, asking to return them because the price have been dropping. Seriously? I wonder will he ask for a return if the price goes up lol
your screwed if he wore them

^Yeah. ebay/paypal claims too greatly benefit the purchaser. Whenever someone comes at me with the "paypal ready give me a deal" **** I tell em only if they gift me.

Last edited:
Wait...you miraculously got through on that bs DTLR online release LAST Thursday and then they took 7 days to ship??  

I have no idea why it took so long to ship, but it did seem like they were closed the following day (Friday) for the 4th weekend. So I guess technically they shipped it on the 4th business day. I was pretty sure they were just going to cancel after they didn't ship Tuesday, but I'm not going to complain once they get here.

[quote name="GetemChavez" url="/t/623131/jordan-retro-1-high-shattered-backboard/13440#post_23752108
[/quote]

Yrh I know
Never said they would be, just that they should be in the ideal world. As the quality demands that

Last edited:
Funny how some of you ***** about the price $330-400 is much. Wait when prices go up then you'll be the one crying about "oh I should of copped for 3-4 bills" smh...

I copped at retail but this is fact. Look at the 88s thread. So much "I cant believe the prices on these". Im thinking for the first time in my life "You should be thankful for fakes. Kept the price artificially low".

There are some shoes I am willing to pay extra for just to avoid this. This shoe ain't one of them but I wouldn't be complaining about the price in 3 months when ebay is dry.

I like the way you think outside the box. Fakes do help fluctuate the market def. If it wasn't for people getting fooled from time to time shoe shoes would be in the thounds range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom