r7CgwRN.gif

Last edited:
yep. sold a pair of grinches to a guy in Florida

he opened a case and said they were fake

he sent "me" back fakes and kept the real Grinches

filed a police report and nothing ever happened

tried to talk to paypal that was useless

out 300 Buh-bye

That's effed up. What I always tell paypal is look at my feedback, and look at the buyers. If the buyer has a history of this stuff happening Paypal should side with somebody that has honest feedback. An unscrupulous person like the one you mentioned probably has a history of that on his paypal account, and you should make paypal aware of what he did.

FYI, since these and the CHIs came unlaced there is actually a standard way to lace sneakers...when looking down your left shoe laces should be "left over right" and when looking down on your right shoe your laces should be "right over left". For examples just look at your already laced up shoe purchases

Last edited:

i got through on the initial release last thursday after about 2.5 hours of trying.  I would be surprised if they sold out completely during that release, as only 2 other folks i saw got through before they took them back down, but thats only based on the IG comments on the photo they posted apologizing for the way the release went down.
Wait...you miraculously got through on that bs DTLR online release LAST Thursday and then they took 7 days to ship??  

Nahh, i did paid retail for 2 other pairs, but they weren't my true size so i let them go lol
SMDH why didn't you just buy your true size in the first place. So you purposely wanted to pay markup????
Lets think logically here, its likely his true size wasn't available so he copped 2 pairs for retail to flip and cop his true size.

I see the logical side of the thought process has been passed by today...

Lets think logically here, its likely his true size wasn't available so he copped 2 pairs for retail to flip and cop his true size.
His true sizes for ****** markup
laugh.gif
I quit #TeamRetailOrBUST
Its obvious now you didn't even read dudes post.  He paid retail for 2 pairs that weren't his size.  Sold those 2 pairs and copped 2 that were his size.

He likely ended up with 2 pairs for retail or even less than retail if he sold early when everybody was tripping over each other to drop $450.

Where you guys finding best deal? I love this color way

Wanna triple up if I can find one for $300 shipped

Facebook groups if you can find someone local, I never buy anything shipped from fb sellers. Mass messaging all eBay sellers that have your size. Eventually someone will want to deal.

If not initially, they'll message you later when their pair isn't moving.

Last edited:

Facebook groups if you can find someone local, I never buy anything shipped from fb sellers. Mass messaging all eBay sellers that have your size. Eventually someone will want to deal.

If not initially, they'll message you later when their pair isn't moving.

I wouldn't even risk buying from FB unless it was a trusted NTer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom