Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

^^ eBay is like Nike. You need them more than they need you. If you don't plan on using them hundreds of others will. It's the premier marketplace to move shoes for top dollar, outside of flight club or a well connected consignment store.

ive sold hundreds of shoes on ebay the last 5 years, only time I got burnt was because I let the buyer return them, not ebay or paypal. so i stopped accepting returns, and ive won every case every put against me literately get hit every month with one and won them all. Make your post every descriptive and make match photos shouldnt have a problem.

but , the reason dude posted was because of the price drop? Did he literally post that as the reason or he just stating that the underline reason.

I got the request for return from ebay and the reason stated on there was " Found a better deal somewhere"!!?? seriously

the nerve, and I wonder if the price went up, will he send me the extra bucks lol?

I got the request for return from ebay and the reason stated on there was " Found a better deal somewhere"!!?? seriously

the nerve, and I wonder if the price went up, will he send me the extra bucks lol?

I think homie shot himself in the foot by stating that. Had he said changed mind, not as expected, he would have won the case. I'm glad you won the case. I hate buyers like that.

Last edited:
Better hope he doesn't file a charge back with his CC.

That happened a couple times too, but money never deducted out of my account, not sure if Ebay or Paypal took care of it.

I think homie shot himself in the foot by stating that. Had he said changed mind, not as expected, he would have won the case. I'm glad you won the case. I hate buyers like that.

Yeah that would be harder to deal with, its such a hassle to buy and sell these days even you are being 100% honest and following the rules.

Last edited:
Sold a pair on ebay last week for 515 shipped couple days after released, now the buyer opened a case on ebay, asking to return them because the price have been dropping. Seriously? I wonder will he ask for a return if the price goes up lol

nah that's ********

nerd.gif

haha this is the first time ive heard of something like this

no way he wins the case with that complaint though

if he does, paypals a wrap for me

please keep me posted
He Can, 

He'll just say Item not as Describe and PP/Ebay will take his side..

Happen to me

Buyer Remorse they call it

Sold a pair on ebay last week for 515 shipped couple days after released, now the buyer opened a case on ebay, asking to return them because the price have been dropping. Seriously? I wonder will he ask for a return if the price goes up lol

nah that's ********
Only because its an individual. I've done this at retail stores before. Find it cheaper, then return the more expensive one. Then again, retail stores also have different return policies.

Buyers lose the majority of eBay/PayPal disputes because the item is still in their possession. If the buyer ships the disputed item back to the seller regardless of return policy the buyer will win 100% of disputes.

Neither eBay or PayPal will make anybody pay for something they can prove is no longer in their possession and was shipped and received by the seller.

The first thing eBay and PayPal want buyers to do in disputes is to hold on to the disputed item.

yea dude cant win that. thats why i laughed at sole cali statement before.

Last edited:
Buyers lose the majority of eBay/PayPal disputes because the item is still in their possession. If the buyer ships the disputed item back to the seller regardless of return policy the buyer will win 100% of disputes.

Neither eBay or PayPal will make anybody pay for something they can prove is no longer in their possession and was shipped and received by the seller.

The first thing eBay and PayPal want buyers to do in disputes is to hold on to the disputed item.

that's a risky move though, to pay for an item and just ship it back out... you could lose double

Buyers don't lose majority of the claims

You will only lose if you're an idiot and don't know how to proceed with it. PayPal is there to protect you if you know how to talk.

I am always worried that I sell a legit pair of shoes, buyer files a claim for return, sends me back a random pair of shoes that matches the weight of the box, and then gets his refund + the kicks...

anyone ever had this happen to them?

yep. sold a pair of grinches to a guy in Florida

he opened a case and said they were fake

he sent "me" back fakes and kept the real Grinches

filed a police report and nothing ever happened

tried to talk to paypal that was useless

out 300 Buh-bye

that's a risky move though, to pay for an item and just ship it back out... you could lose double

It's only risky if you ship back without tracking and signature confirm.

out 300 Buh-bye
In L.A., they don't even bother with online transactions.

out 300 Buh-bye
2a98wtd.gif

shoutout to the legit people out there who middle mans trades

out 300 Buh-bye
smh that sucks man, people really desperate for sneakers, making elaborate scams.

Back
Top Bottom