Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Hey everyone, I am a looong time observer of the forums, just never posted. Just want to mention that DTLR did in fact do a semi-release of SBB 1s last Thursday. I suspected the "link in the Instagram bio" gimmick was too advanced for a company with a shoddy website, so I kept refreshing the new arrivals page for nearly an hour. Luckily I was in my office at work, so the internet speed is lightning fast. Once people seemingly started to give up on the site, the new arrivals page loaded up, and there were the SBB 1s with no image loaded. I clicked the link, and immediately noticed there was only size 8, 10.5 and up available. So either they sold out already, or never even loaded those sizes. I clicked on size 11. I kept refreshing my cart for another hour, and lo behold, I was able to check out. I actually expected them to cancel the order since they canceled the release midway during my online cop marathon, but they honored the order! They even shipped my order UPS priority and arrived this past thursday. 

So happy to get these for retail after striking out miserably at NTNY (had 5 raffle tickets) and online (of course). #Teamretail

Pear #3 shipped! Just need a 13 now...
nthat.gif

took a chance on eBay for a size 9 pair for $350 with a seller with 0 feedback. pics were tagged and shoes were legit but I got the package today, addressed to some random guys name and it was an empty envelope. funny thing is I received an identical envelope from the same return address a couple days back addressed to my correct last name, but wrong first name. this cat can't even keep track of all the people they're trying to scam  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eBay and PayPal got my back though so all good.

Last edited:
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23
Congrats fam on the size swap for your size[emoji]128077[/emoji] I'm sure the big guys' son is dancing on how you finally got your your size, and doubled up :lol:

I'm definitely looking to double up, too, before the prices creep up.

Last edited:
I have no idea why it took so long to ship, but it did seem like they were closed the following day (Friday) for the 4th weekend. So I guess technically they shipped it on the 4th business day. I was pretty sure they were just going to cancel after they didn't ship Tuesday, but I'm not going to complain once they get here.

Hey everyone, I am a looong time observer of the forums, just never posted. Just want to mention that DTLR did in fact do a semi-release of SBB 1s last Thursday. I suspected the "link in the Instagram bio" gimmick was too advanced for a company with a shoddy website, so I kept refreshing the new arrivals page for nearly an hour. Luckily I was in my office at work, so the internet speed is lightning fast. Once people seemingly started to give up on the site, the new arrivals page loaded up, and there were the SBB 1s with no image loaded. I clicked the link, and immediately noticed there was only size 8, 10.5 and up available. So either they sold out already, or never even loaded those sizes. I clicked on size 11. I kept refreshing my cart for another hour, and lo behold, I was able to check out. I actually expected them to cancel the order since they canceled the release midway during my online cop marathon, but they honored the order! They even shipped my order UPS priority and arrived this past thursday. 

So happy to get these for retail after striking out miserably at NTNY (had 5 raffle tickets) and online (of course). #Teamretail
Unicorns spotted!! That release was all the way jacked up! Congrats y'all!!

hmm... whats the fair price on us9.5 these days ?

brand new

330-380 ?

This question has been asked and answered multiple times within the last couple days but the real answer is whatever you are comfortable paying without feeling like you were penetrated afterwards.

Thanks for posting this, pretty sure no one in here believed me that DTLR actually released these online and I was able to get through, but I'm not about that posting up order confirmation email stuff either.  I'll also post pics of my 11.5 when they come tomorrow.  Congrats, our persistence paid off on that site!

Back
Top Bottom