• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you guys know it was a raffle? It always stated FCFS, even says it now.
It was originally listed as raffle, i think i saw that on sunday. then monday i saw it changed to fcfs but still decided to check it out and sign was up saying raffle was taking place monday and tuesday.

FTL Pasadena just called my girl !! Dam she has work all day on sat though. Is there anyway to somehow pick up the shoes?

Put in 5 raffles and will try SNKRs draw. If I miss, I'll buy two pairs of the Vans Toy Story collab as consolation.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Are people still getting calls? Seems like these are much harder to get than Banneds. Last hope is the draw. 
frown.gif

The stores that wait 2 or 3 days after raffles to call piss me off. I know y'all not that busy on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons :lol:

People are getting calls already? I barely got my raffle tickets yesterday and Monday. Thought they usually call on thurs/Friday? PST btw

Her lunch break is only and hour and the store is about 45 mins away (with traffic) from her work.. :/

anybody saying the reservation system is a GOOD idea is either someone who only buys online or someone who isn't in good with the store

so, personally, no i don't want the process to come to my city.  i've been buying from a certain store for 10 years...for myself, my family, for smaller town friends who don't have access.  so no, i don't want to see the relationship that i've built with the store go down the drain.  thats fair right?!
you'll change your mind when SoleMartyr hacks it and all his fake accounts are able to reserve the shoes.

But if you've built a relationship, you should be platinum VIP which would give you a head start. I don't see the problem in that unless you didn't apply all your purchases to your account. If that's the case then that's on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom