• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks

But like before adapt or die

Your friends will have to get their own shoes now. And as for kids sucks that's true you can only do one GS per account but I assume a lot of GS pairs will be gobbled up by those with head starts come holiday season.

Cause moms and dads will have no idea how the app or head start works. Almost those who actually know how it works come holiday will be guaranteed a pair if they get full head start.

Word to the wise. If u hit on these make ur girl get a VIP and take a pic of her barcode off her phone. When you check out. Scan that barcode and get her to full VIP. Now you have multiple accounts on there way to full head start.

I'm already hitting on the App from here and Oop'ing my fam to pick ups

me and 2 other homies hit here in Cali and I changed the Acct info for Fam to pick up in Chicago and 3 three pairs got picked up

So, Yeah if they only show stores in your area doesn't mean people won't enter all over the country

Especially, Resellers with long Arms!

Yea, no matter which point of view you look at it from there's always going to be loopholes and complaints. When it comes to money resellers and managers are going to take the risk, even if that mean losing their account or job

Then it would be Nike RSVP and we see how that went

Enter for shoes in NYC from Dallas.

The VIP and check in thing is more so filter

1. Keeps someone from entering their family. (You can enter for GS and Men's size off one account tho at the same time. I haven't tried. Personally seems that way tho..)

2. Makes sure locals get the shoes. Via check in.

not true with locations on

plus the stores I went to straight told me the code

can we get back to the shoes?

mods about to lock it

hows the raffles looking in so cal? a lot of people enter? seemed dead when i went. i remember do the raffles for the banned 1's and it was pretty busy

As a 30 something sneaker lover the app is beautiful in my opinion. I won the Breds on FTL with the full headstart. It was my first in store purchase in 15 years. I've been online or bust over the years. I always felt too old to wait in lines like a sheep or enter 30 raffles. The app has opened a new door for me.

As a 30 something sneaker lover the app is beautiful in my opinion. I won the Breds on FTL with the full headstart. It was my first in store purchase in 15 years. I've been online or bust over the years. I always felt too old to wait in lines like a sheep or enter 30 raffles. The app has opened a new door for me.
roll.gif

Alright let's stop talking about the app, let's get into the shoes before the mods lock this thread down. If you want to talk more about the app make a different thread about it. 

Are these more limited than the SBB 1.0 and banned 1?
I heard the stock on the SBB 2.0 is 33% of the stock on the SBB 1.0. That's what an employee at NiceKicks SF told me when I signed up for their raffle. 

Nike SF "The Draw" is tomorrow online at 3 PM. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom