• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if i can go back to back at NT chi for backboards 
nerd.gif

No, UNC are a little bit softer on the blue portions, but the white panels are stiffer on unc. Orange portions are real leather tho, maybe stiffer but not pleter as the aj1 low
Nice to know, you took nice comparison pics 

The Niketown (Chicago/LA/NYC) raffles are new to me- does anyone know if you have to be in the city zip code / proximity to enter (like how you need to be in NYC to reserve Yeezys on Adidas app for store pick-up)? Or can anyone enter but you just have to pick up in-store? Sorry in advance if this is a rookie question, but I assume there is some geographic regulating?

The Niketown (Chicago/LA/NYC) raffles are new to me- does anyone know if you have to be in the city zip code / proximity to enter (like how you need to be in NYC to reserve Yeezys on Adidas app for store pick-up)? Or can anyone enter but you just have to pick up in-store? Sorry in advance if this is a rookie question, but I assume there is some geographic regulating?

Question background: I'm in Philly but want to enter NYC draw tomorrow since i'll be in NYC this weekend.

just enter. wait for email. pick up and pay if you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom