• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting everyone to become friends with the manager is ridiculous, I just want the product I don't care about the manager. Human interaction with customer service doesn't mean nothing to me when buying a product. Besides when you win on the app you can choose to chop it up with the employees when you pick up your pair if you want to, nobody is stopping you.

You lost B

No it was more so to streamline a process and make it more fair . Go talk to the employees and managers ur cool with they will help u rite?

Rong. I win raffles by.. signing up for raffles. 'm not "cool with" or even talk to any employees or managers. Apparently now I have to be to get word on their stock though.

Last edited:
Couldn't wait until my Kickz shipment came in tomorrow. Then I get this SMH
I got that email too this morning, but then they emailed me back later and said they made a mistake and I did order the correct shoe. I get to keep the voucher too. Maybe it'll work out for you? Gotta see what comes in.

I think that's what check is suppose to help.

If you check in they are more likely to pick people in the area. With the head start. Keeps random folks from entering everywhere since they can't physically check in.

Possibly way to counter that. RSVP was a mess for Nike dudes entering all over the country. For pairs in NYC, ATL
, and LA for "practice"

Now if the store codes start leaking out that's a problem, but stores some are hesitant to give the code or try really hard not to let folks see it.

Also if codes leak it's easy for corp to find out which store did so.
Codes only last for so long and possibly only for a certain amount of people. I was able to get the code for the chicago store for the OVO and used it immediately. I gave it to one friend and it worked, then another friend and it didn't work. This was all within 30 minutes.

The code was also different the next day..........So there is a way around it, just not easy to do.

Last edited:
Codes only last for so long and possibly only for a certain amount of people. I was able to get the code for the chicago store for the OVO and used it immediately. I gave it to one friend and it worked, then another friend and it didn't work. This was all within 30 minutes.

The code was also different the next day..........So there is a way around it, just not easy to do.

Did u hit? If so did u have fill head start.

Last edited:
They ain't playing then.
At all. And of course, if you end up confirming your reservation and never pick them up, you probably wont be picked to win on future drawings or something. Im sure there is some type of penalty for not picking them up after confirmation.

Couldn't wait until my Kickz shipment came in tomorrow. Then I get this SMH
What I find funny is on the SNKRS app they replaced the Ying Yang pic with a pic of Breds and Eastbay when they had a Bred 1s restock they changed the link to the Ying Yang 1s so the bots could purchase those instead. Retailers really must want to dump their pairs lmao. 

I got that email too this morning, but then they emailed me back later and said they made a mistake and I did order the correct shoe. I get to keep the voucher too. Maybe it'll work out for you? Gotta see what comes in.

Haven't received another email from them, but yeah I'm just going to check the package when it comes in.

the app is a step forward but could still be way better

it's better in terms of stopping most corruption within the store but it's still lacking

just not a fan of the head starts as a buyer, it works for the stores

just wish it was a true regular, no frills raffle

Last edited:
People are really gonna hate the app when it's time for holiday 11s and they can't get multiples for family/friends.

If you live somewhere like the NYC/jersey the app is only SLIGHTLY beneficial to those that never have the time to get raffles. If you can do the legwork you have a chance of picking up about 20 tickets each person. Now you can only pick 3 and it's going to be obvious which 3 stores EVERYONE is gonna pick here lol.

Hopefully it works out well but resellers will still be getting pairs. Maybe 20 instead of 30 now....with 100s of more people submitting raffles for the remaining 10 lol.

BTW: few stores in NJ said this is their last release doing raffles.

the app is a step forward but could still be way better

it's better in terms of stopping most corruption within the store but it's still lacking

just not a fan of the head starts as a buyer, it works for the stores

just wish it was a true regular, no frills raffle

Then it would be Nike RSVP and we see how that went

Enter for shoes in NYC from Dallas.

The VIP and check in thing is more so filter

1. Keeps someone from entering their family. (You can enter for GS and Men's size off one account tho at the same time. I haven't tried. Personally seems that way tho..)

2. Makes sure locals get the shoes. Via check in.

What are resale prices looking like? Can't enter any raffles in my area so have to resort to paying resale. I'm seeing guaranteed pairs for $270-$300. Think it'll be lower after release?

I'm already hitting on the App from here and Oop'ing my fam to pick ups

me and 2 other homies hit here in Cali and I changed the Acct info for Fam to pick up in Chicago and 3 three pairs got picked up

So, Yeah if they only show stores in your area doesn't mean people won't enter all over the country

Especially, Resellers with long Arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom